38

Warning ;; there are spoilers ahead. Contains spoilers for the BNHA season 4. Read at your own risk ♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ

"(y/n), you can't go, okay? You're sick!" Katsuki scratched his head while watching you force yourself to stand up even though you have a fever.

"I'm f-fine!" you replied as you tried to disregard him that made him feel pissed.

You wanted to go and fetch Aoi and Akashi by yourself for an unknown reason, Katsuki stood up with both of his hands placed on his hips, "You just threw up three times already, how can you be fine with that?"

"I think I'm fine now!" you wont budge, you just felt like Aoi and Akashi needed you for some reason.

"Jesus Christ, (y/n)! Why can't you just let me take care of you? You're so stubborn!"

"Red Riot!" the redhead Kirishima was greeted by the winged hero, Hawks as he arrived on Fatgum's hero agency.

Kirishima immediately shook his hand with the hero and they exchanged small conversations as well.

"Where's Kacchan?" Kirishima tilted his head to see the guy with a green locks asking him, it was Midoriya or the pro hero Deku.

He excused himself from Hawks to talk to Deku, and seeing the freckled grenette made him smile. He finally became the Hero that he wanted to be.

a hero like All might

Things never changed between Deku and Katsuki over the years, well probably it's Katsuki who never changed and always picks a fight with Deku, he's always pissed whenever he sees the grenette. But both of them grew into great heroes.

"Had some important business he needed to attended to. But man! How're ya? I don't see you around that much!" Kirishima flashed his famous toothy grin as he wrapped his arms around Izuku's neck.

The grenette scratched the back of his neck as he smiled, "Well, we're busy in hero works after all."

"Kirishima!" the redhead fell as soon as he was greeted by Sero, Kaminari, and Mina with a nudge at the back.

"Looks like the Bakusquad is going to have a reunion." Kirishima murmured beneath his breath before standing back up again.

"Have you noticed that all the strongest and famous pro heroes are here? What's going on?" the smile in Kirishima's face began to fade as soon as he heard Kaminari spoke.

Now that he noticed it, all the pro heroes like Hawks and Deku are there, not to mention the other pro heroes from other divisions are there.
"Hey, Izuku! Do you know what's going on?" The pink haired Mina Ashido asked Deku, but even Deku doesn't have any idea, too.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know either. I just got a call from Aizawa-sensei and asked me to come here."

Kirishima placed his hands over his chin. He was also summoned by Fatgum here because there's a big crime syndicate.

"Ne, how about you Shoto? Have any idea?" Kirishima jumped as soon as he noticed Shoto standing beside him without him realizing it.

"I heard it from dad that it's about Eri." Kirishima felt the chills over his body as soon as he remembered the time when they were sent out in a mission to rescue Eri that even caused Mirio to lose his quirk and almost ended up killing Kirishima.

Kirishima and Izuku felt silent for a moment, they remembered the terror of the time they fought against Chisaki.

"Niichan, time to go inside." a raven haired teen called Izuku, he's on his U.A uniform and he must be in his hero internship training.

"Yeah, we'll be right inside, Kota." Izuku replied as he patted the kid's shoulder.

Mina cupped her mouth, "IS THAT ALREADY KOTA?"

Kirishima was also shook, it was the kid from their training camp who back then hated Heroes! It was when Katsuki was kidnapped by the league of villains during their training camp back in Highschool!

"Kota, you've grown so big! That's so manly!" Kirishima can't help it but to compliment the kid.

"Yeah! He trains under me, too!" Izuku said happily. The kid must've looked up on Deku.

Kirishima remembered that Kota had a water quirk, and his parents were the water hose and the kid lived with the wild, wild pussycats back then.

Time passed by really fast. As soon as they finished greeting each other, the heroes went inside Fatgum's office and noticed that it was crowded with pro Heroes.

Many seemed to be confused on what's happening and Kirishima was one of them.

Endeavor was sitting on a table along with Fatgum, Aizawa, Jeanist, Midnight and even the All Might was there.

Aizawa stood from his seat, "Take your seats everyone. We'll start discussing everything."

Kirishima sat along with the Bakusquad and they were left confused.

'I don't know what's happening but if the heroes are also here, this seems to be a bigger deal than any cases.'