|One Last Time: Part I|

Sorry about the long wait guys! Hope you like the update!

***(Amelia's POV)***

Once we were brought into the castle, they wanted to put Tytos out in a barn, but he refuse to leave me. We got put into a small room with Jaime as we came to the conclusion that we are now "prisoners". They sent someone to tell us to get ready to be presented to the Queen.

I got ready as my oldest son had to learn what it means to stand your ground and not hold back. A lioness never bows nor cringes. I changed into a green dress with my hair in a matching green hair net with pearls on it. I grabbed Gerion's hand as we were escorted where Jaime was. My cousin, Alyssa Frey was told to stand behind us, as she had some put into the trail.

And as we enter the main room, there at the front sat, Sansa Stark, Jon Snow and Queen Daenerys Targaryen and Bran Stark. Now we won't be able to lie at all. I could feel the northern Lords eyes piercing at me.

I could feel their cold stares and I still kept my head up high. Some of them were in a trance when they saw me.

"My brother used told me stories about the man who murdered our father

"My brother used told me stories about the man who murdered our father." said Daenerys in a serious tone.

Jaime and I kept our eyes straight forward and I felt Gerion's little hand tighten on my own. I have him a quick pat on his head.

"Who stabbed him in the back and cut his throat, who sat down on the iron throne and watch as his blood pour on the floor. He told me other stories as well, and all of the things we would do too that man once we took back 7 kingdoms."

She continued while Jaime and I remained emotionless. "Your sister pledged to sent her army, North."

Jaime finally responded. "She did."

"I don't see an army...I see one man with one hand. It appears that your sister lie to me." As she stated the obvious.

"She lied to us as well." I said as I looked at Daenerys. "She never had the intention of sending her army North."

"She has Euron Greyjoy's fleet and 20,000 fresh troops...the Golden Company from Essos, bought and sold with gold. Even if we defeat the dead, she will destroy the survivors."

"We?" Daenerys said in a deadly tone.

"I promised to fight for the living and I intend to keep that promise." He said as he didn't like at the fact that she thinks me and Jaime will abandon them when the dead arrive.

"Jaime has always kept his promise." I interject.

"Your grace, I know my brother-" Tyrion was soon caught off.

"Like you knew your sister." She stated.

"He came here knowing how he will be recived, why would he do that?"