|Angry Mother in Law Part 1|

As I was waiting in the carriage, it came to a stop, and I open the carriage door to see, Lord Eddard Stark waiting for me to step down. I slowly step down, and we lower our heads.

I shooed the Lannister guards to give us some privacy, I notice that he brought his two daughters. So he's taking them to King's Landing, what a kind father, I thought. I turn my attention back to Lord Eddard, and I smile kindly.

"Lord Stark, what can I do for you, today?" I asked.

"I know you're a good and kind hearted girl, Lady Lannister, and I know you didn't mean to slap Arya, but I do hope you will treat my son well in your up coming marriage, but I do wish you the best of luck, say a hello to my family and friends up there."

"Of course," I smile and head back in the carriage.

"Farewell, Lady Lannister."

"Good luck, Lord Stark." I wave goodbye to them, and Sansa wave goodbye to me.

I smile, poor girl, I hope she can handle Joffery when she arrives at the capital, and how will Arya handle the fact that she needs to act like a lady.

I slept in the carriage, and soon, so did my ladies, we slept, until one of the guards shouted for the carriage to stop. I woke up, and open the curtains covering the window, and I poke my head out in annoyance.

"Ohh bloody seven hells! What now!" I shouted at the driver

"I'm sorry my lady, but Queen Cersei asked me to give you this." the Lannister guard handed me another bag.

"Thank you." I said.

And the carriage began to roll off, I open the bag and saw a blade and more poisons. With a note that said,

'You'll be in danger, so be prepared. Make up a story that everyone will believe.'

Cersei personally wrote this to me, and I sigh, so even though I'm going to get marry to the future lord of Winterfell.

I'm not going to be safe there, because now most of the Northerners hate me and my family, because they think we were the ones who left him cripple.

And now I must make up a story that everyone will believed.