|The Twins|

{The red wedding is coming and it's time to kill off some characters, but not now not until next chapter maybe? I don't know *laughs quietly*

I'm so evil sometimes 😂 But tell me is Amelia kinda acting like Cersei?

Like what tf will you do if you caught ur partner w/ someone else and found out they pregnant....what you going to do???}

                               🦁

I'm already tired of Talisa asking me if I'm tired or sick or whatever she's asking I'm not even fucking paid attention.

Hunter was falling behind with the other soldiers, so the plan is going well, soon we reached the Twins. And the gates open only big enough for only a few people to enter.

I got of my horse and Robb, Talisa, and the Tully bitch walked in, I followed them closely behind.

When we reached in, and into a hall, the Frey servants were passing around salt and bread.

It's a way of showing respect, I crossed my fingers behind my back and I have a nod at Walder. He nod back. Than he spoke up.

"My honor guest, be welcome at my walls and my table." he said. "I offer you protection in the light of the seven."

"We thank you my lord." Robb said.
"Yes we really do."I said.

"I come to apologize my lord, and to beg your forgiveness." Robb said.

"Don't beg my forgiveness, it wasn't me who spurned—it was my girls." he signal for his daughters to come down.

The girls went down the steps and kept their heads down, and I could feel their pain. It's the same pain I felt when I truly
found out that Robb married and impregnated a whore. Poor girls.

"One of them was supposed to be Queen, now none of them are

"One of them was supposed to be Queen, now none of them are." Walder explain. "This is Arwaya, my daughter, Walda, Derwa, Waldra, my eldest granddaughters,

Gayneya and Nelia, Sarah and Sara. Granddaughters, twins, you've have ether or both, I wouldn't care. My granddaughter, Mary-Anne,

my granddaughter, Freya, my granddaughter, Waldina? Wertha?" he couldn't remember his granddaughter's name wow.

"I'm Merry." she said.

"Fine." Walder said. "And here's my youngest daughter, Shirei, clearly she hadn't bled yet, but I supposed you can't wait for that."