|Surprise?|

Sorry about the long wait people! I Was dealing with a bunch of BS this entire week.

********************

I was locked in a room that I couldn't get out of. I walked around in a circle in my room then I turn my attention back to the window.

What if they execute me?! What if I won't be able to my children? What if I won't be able to hold my child that I'm carrying right now?

I quickly remember right before I left, I banged right before I left. Meaning I could be with child again.

I haven't had my flower and its late so it must mean I'm with child...right?

I heard the door unlocking and I slowly turn around to see that Myrcella came in

And she was wearing a light pink dress. The dornish sure wear weird clothing.

"I know you're not, who you say you are." She told me.
"Clever girl." I reply coldly.

"Aunty...you changed a lot."

"How? I am still the same women you met the day you enter this cold ass world."

"You're not the same."

"People change, dear. Not everything is meant to be the same."

"Your warm nature has changed, you seem colder than usual." she told me.

"A lot has happen since you been gone

"A lot has happen since you been gone." I told her and sat down by the window.

"Really?"
"Yes."

I quickly told her what happen, the fight of the Blackwater, how we crushed the Northerners. How I gave my decease husband a son whom I named Gerion.

How Joffrey died and Tommen marry Margaery. And that I recently gave birth to a set of twin girls for my current husband.

Myrcella was shock to see that all of this events happen.

When she asked me why I had to remarry, it struck me like an arrow. I looked to the window and let out a small quiet sigh.