|Problems Arising|

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE SLOW MOTHERFUCKING UPDATES! I MEAN I JUST GRADUATED SCHOOL! (Fuck 🖕🏻HellView)

AND TONIGHT ITS G.O.T. >_<

SO SO SO SORRY! I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE! BUT FIRST OF ALL!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ MY STORY SO FAR! 10k! LIKE OMG!

THANK YOU! ITS MY FIRST TIME HAVING ONE OF MY STORIES REACH 10k!

ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY NOW!

*************

(Amelia's POV)

SIX MONTHS LATER

I have lost everything.....when I arrived here everything changed. My sister lost her beautiful long hair, she then lost her only daughter. But soon enough, if this wasn't enough, my tragic end was coming around as well.

I had a miscarriage, and I was carrying eight children, and I lost all but one. One son.

I named my child: Tybolt.

Tybolt had dark blonde/brownish hair with pale green eyes,

What shocked me the most was seeing my husband, Loras in bed with another men. I remember walking in on them, at first I was disgusted, but then I was fine with it. Apparently, Margarey was in on it and she was fine with it as well. So no big deal.

Then things turn into another twist, the Sparrow and his men came and arrested both my husband and Margarey. I watched helplessly as she started to beg Tommen to save her.

I then watch their grandmother give me and my sister the evil eye, as we both sat their neutral

I then watch their grandmother give me and my sister the evil eye, as we both sat their neutral. Tommen didn't even said a word.

If that wasn't bad enough, a couple of weeks later. Margarey made an alliance with them and now we have more enemies on our hands.

Loras wouldn't speak to me anymore, I told him about the 8 children I was carrying and said that only one survived.

He sat there, not saying a word until...

"...seven of them are dead...according to what the gods tell me...it is your fault cause you're a Lannister..."

I pursed my lips. "What?!"

"The sparrow told me that when a women miscarries, it is her fault...for all the sins she has done. That's the punishment from the gods."

"What sins have I committed?!"

"That's for the gods to tell you."
"The gods don't tell me shit!"
"Because you don't listen!"

"I don't have to! Because I don't believe in them!"

"..." he stayed silent. "I have decided to join the Faith."

"...you can't be serious."
"I am."

"You're giving up everything for them?!"

"It's a punishment that I'm willing to accept."

"What of your newborn child!? What of Aemma and Jane?!" I wanted to screamed.

"The Sparrow told me that they'll become bastards, unless they take your family's name and not mine."

"No...you're going to abandon us!?!"
"I have no choice!"

"YOU HAVE A CHOICE!"

"..."

"my children will not be bastards! But...if that is your wish to join the faith...then enjoy your miserable life!!"

I walked out of his cell and hurried out of the cell room and tears broke out of my eyes.

Now I can clearly see what the viper meant when he said:

"Your downfall will be coming."

And he was right...everything that I thought was mine is now going away.

My father gone

My father gone...my brother is somewhere out there. My niece is gone...my sister is slowly losing her mind. And now I just lost my children and now Loras wants to abandon us just to join that stupid Sparrow!

No...I won't have my children become bastards at all. I will not allowed this to happen. Never.

I walked out of the building. This isn't over just yet.

A Lioness never bows

A Lioness never cringes.

And I will certainly not go down.

sorry about the short chapter guys! I was having writer's block. And I'm just hype about the show today! (9pm on HBO!) So please forgive about the short chapter!

Remember to comment and vote!

—Queendaenerys28