|The Mistake|

A couple of weeks have gone by, my brother, Tyrion didn't died in the bloody Vale. He managed to escaped and what I also heard was that, Lord Ned Stark lost his head, thanks to Joffery.

When the Raven arrived with the messaged, Lady Stark just looked so depressed and down. She than turn to me, and open her mouth.

"Your family is to blame for this." she told me.
"How? It wasn't a Lannister who chopped off your husband's head, it was a Baratheon not a Lannister."
"You're a cruel and unfit to be my daughter by law."

"See if I even care

"See if I even care." I told her harshly.

I watch her leave, and she went out of the walls of the castle, to go find, Robb who was repeatedly scraping a tree.

I could tell, he took this very hard, and didn't know how to cope with this pain. I watch, Lady Stark hug her son, like a lioness hugging her injured cub.

Poor Robb, I glanced down at my Lannister ring than at my wedding ring

Poor Robb, I glanced down at my Lannister ring than at my wedding ring. Must I really decided?

I remember telling my sister that, I'll always choose nour family. But, seeing Robb like that, made me want to side with him.

Soon enough, I see Bran had to have his legs strapped down to ride his horse. Than a women was dragged behind him in ropes, and the person who was dragging her was Theon. I walked over to them.

"Why are you dragging her?" I asked.
"She attacked the little lord." he responded.
"Is this true?" I asked the women.
"Yes, m'lady." she answered truthfully.
"Release her." I order him.
"I take orders from Robb not a Lannister."

"You're forgetting, I'm a Stark by marriage, ether you free her or I'll have your tongue ripped out by my guard."
"Fine! Suit yourself." he handed me the rope.
"Untie her first."

After he untie her, I hold her hand and brought her in the castle. I help her with a bath, and gave her fresh food.

"Thank you, m'lady." she said.
"You're very welcome." I replied.
"You're a Lannister, aren't you?"
"Yes, I am."
"Why are you fighting against your own family?"
"I didn't choose to be here, my father order me here for an arranged marriage."
"So you're one of the high born girls who can't live the life they want."
"...yeah, I am...."