Battle of the Blackwater

(🦁 I'm terribly sorry about the wait, but I had shit to do, and FYI this chapter will be slightly different than the episode. So sorry if I fucked it up, it was like 5:12 in the morning when I wrote this so I was very tiered when I hit the button. Anyway enjoyed! 🦁)

When morning arrived, I dressed in a traditional Lannister dress, I wore my Lannister necklace.

And had my tied into a braid, I overheard someone talking about how Tyrion will lead the siege.

My brother has the biggest balls, even though he's short, he's more courageous than the bravest warriors of Westeros.

I also heard Bronn will be the one to fired the arrow at our enemy, Clever. And we had a weapon that will destroyed our enemies. Wildfire.

All of the noble women were taken to the red keep in the maiden vault, I sat next to Cersei, and soon Sansa walked in.

She looked a little flustered, and she joined the other noble girls.

Poor child, she has no idea what's she's in for. I drank my wine, and Cersei had Tommen with her, he was busy playing with his cat, Ser Pounce.

Me and Cersei notice that Sansa was praying with the other noble women. Prayer?

I didn't even believe in the seven gods at all, they're just a Bunche of shitty fairytales.

"Sansa, daring, come here." Cersei ordered.

Sansa obeyed and she crusted before us.

"What are you doing?"
"Praying, your grace." she responded.
"Prayer is a bunch of bullshit, it never works." I looked at Sansa in her Tully blue eyes. Ugh!

"Oh..." she replied.
"My father caught me praying once...back when my mother died, I thought maybe If I prayed hard they'll return her." Cersei said.

"But the Mother—" Sansa tried to stare a point.
"Gods will never show mercy, that's why they're gods."

One of my cousins, Ser Lancel came in with an urgent message and Cersei got angry and ordered him to do something. I bet it had to do with Joffery,

I poured some wine for Sansa and she looked at me confused. I told her to drink, as wine will calm down the nerves, and help with her flower. She took a sip, and I smile kindly at her.

Sometimes she's an innocent girl, but I had to remember she's also a wolf, she's from the north. And I'm from the South.

I started small chats with Sansa, and she was rather shy, but soon she slowly started to smile. Than Sansa froze when she saw Ser Illyane Payne. She looked at me than at Cersei.

"What's he here for?" she asked.
"To save us," Cersei answered her question.
"But...."

Soon, I could hear the cries of man and yelling. They're about to face the enemy.

      ******(Tyrion's POV)******

I could see hundreds of ships in Stannis Bratheon's fleet, he's nearly ready to take king's landing. The mist and fog was covering our view making it hard to kinda see his fleet.

It must be hard on Stannis as well, because he won't be able to see what we're doing on land. And of course here comes the bitchy-mommy boy, Joffery.