|Facing The Truth| part 2

Here's the next chapter! Hopefully you enjoy it!

LAST TIME ON:
"Daughter of a Lannister"

**************

I quickly changed my clothes and I looked out from my balcony.

I had a huge decision to make, it was ether stay or go. And I couldn't pick one so what do I do?

Do I choose to stay or do I choose to follow?

And make my own decisions?
What do I do?

**************

I was pacing back and forward in my room. I was still deciding on rather should I stay or should I go? There were pros and cons to this, I could have a better chance to live a much better life for me and my children. Or I could go and be broke.

The choice was hard, it was extremely hard for many reasons, some I couldn't just do. I pour myself a glass of wine and drank it slowly, if I go with him, I'll be force to see him again.

I couldn't think straight anymore, I had Gerion followed me out of my room while two maids carried the twins and Tybolt. I sat down in the library while the maids kept an eye on the children for me.

I chose a book and sat down in a chair with two fluffy pillows and open the book.

Unlike my sister who refuses to keep up with her studies, I decided to keep up with them, so that I can learn mores

As father once told me, a women who has knowledge, can become the most fear person in the entire world.

****************

***(Sansa POV)***

The winds were blowing in and I was in a room with Littlefinger. We were talking about the scroll that Jon had sent to us, apparently he has pledged himself.

To the dragon queen, pledged himself to Daenerys Targaryen. And this was written in his handwriting.

"I heard rumors about the Dragon Queen, they say she's beautiful." he commented.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Jon is young and unmarried, Daenerys is young and unmarried."

"You think he wants to marry her?"

"An alliance makes sense, together they be difficult to defeat." He paused for a second. "he was named, King in the North, he can't be unnamed..."

"Even if I wanted to, Arya will never go along with it, she loved Jon far more then she ever loved me...she'll kill anyone who betray our family."