|The Hidden Traitor|

{PART 1}

So it comes down to more people becoming murders or getting murder just to gain power.

So enough chit chat and let's get back to the story in....

3....

2...

1...ACTION!

**********************

***********(Sansa's POV)*********

I heard a knock on my door, and I walked over to open it and to see, a Lannister handmaid, she gave me a worry look. And told me to follow her.

"Lady Lannister," she said.

I flinched at my new family name. I'm no Lannister, I'm a Stark of Winterfell, daughter of Eddard Stark.

"Yes?" I asked.
"Lady Blackwood, requested that you meet her in the gardens." she said.
"I'll be there."

And soon enough, I found Amelia wearing a blue dress with a white headpiece on the back of her head.

She looked so normal, I heard that she died in childbirth. And now she's fully heal, did she come back to life? And how?

She picked a red rose and held it in her hands and smelled it. She stare at me, and I could see hate and sadness in her eyes.

And Amelia let out a small laugh, similar to Cersei's when she got what she wanted.

"Well, I'm guessing you're wondering how I survived?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, I guess?" I admitted.

"Well it was a miracle." she said simply.
"Oh..so do you have a baby?" I asked a stupid question.
"Obviously." she rolled her eyes again.

Shit! I'm a stupid girl with stupid dreams and I keep embarrassing myself in front of this Lannister. Than a magical voice came in...

"Hello ladies." Loras came in. "Both of you look beautiful."
"Good morning, Ser Loras." I smile. "And thank you."
"Don't flatter yourself." Amelia rolled her eyes.

Amelia sighed annoyingly and she walked away with her with handmaidens following right behind her

"Maybe it's best she learns about her family, the hard way from Joffeey, I'm sure he's going to enjoy telling her." Amelia smiled evilly.

Loras and I walked through the gardens and we were talking about the up coming wedding for Joffery and Margaery.

I couldn't wait to see her dress and see Cersei's face of disgust when she finds out she's no longer queen.

And....

That led me to smile.

A smile of a small victory.

**************************

***********(Loras POV)********

When I was walking through the gardens, Margaery came up to me and told me that Amelia is alive and well.

I didn't believe her because Cersei hasn't smile or even act like her usual self.

And when I mean her usual self, it meant her bitchy side.

She's been very quite, and now that I'm here in the gardens, what was I doing here?

I walked over to a pair of ladies and than I saw Sansa Stark talking to a blonde hair girl. But, when I came closer to see the blonde girl.

I was shock to see...Amelia!

She walked away calmly with her handmaidens while Sansa was talking to me.

She let out a nice-average smile, she had the smile of her mother, according to my grandmother. Back when she was much younger.

"Well I have to go

"Well I have to go." I said.
"Alright, see you later, Ser Loras." she said.
"You too, Lady Sansa."

I finally caught up with Amelia, she stopped and turn around to face me.

She had a different vibe to her, she looked normal, her hair and skin color still the same.

Her body hasn't gain an inch of weight from her pregnancy.

It's so rare m, but she looked more beautiful than ever.

"How did you..." she interrupted me.
"It was the work of the gods, I am a survivor, unlike others." she reply.
"Did you have a boy or girl?" I asked.
"I had a son." she said proudly.
"Well congratulations," I said.

I wish I could've seen her child, but her father would've not let me cause of my family. Yet, shes marry and I know I can't have her.

*****************************