|Hidden Traitor part 2|

{Back to Amelia}

I woke up early this afternoon to the sound of my son, Gerion crying, I pushed myself upright.

And changed quickly into a nice brown dress. A color I don't like wearing but it was the only dress that was near me.

And I lean over to my son and I stroke his face and sang a very soft lullaby. I stare into my son's beautiful green eyes.

Everyone will know my little Gerion is half Lannister and half Blackwood

Everyone will know my little Gerion is half Lannister and half Blackwood. His a mix of two houses that became one.

When I carried Gerion over to my nightstand, I notice that one of my poisons is missing and I looked around. Who would've come here, and take my shit?

I went to the guards, I had two posted in my room and out of my room, and I gave them very strict orders.

"I want nobody in my room, unless it's my own siblings, and if they're not, even if they said it's an order from my sister. When clearly it's not." I said.

"Yes my lady." they said.

I left the room and carried my son in my arms, I went down to see Cersei in her room with Jaime. I knock on the door and I let myself in.

Apparently, they were having a mini fuck session, good thing Gerion wasn't facing them.

They quickly fixed themselves, and Cersei quickly came up to me and held her hands out. I handed her Gerion and he began to fuss.

Cersei cradled him and pat his back softly.

"He's kinda fussy, but he'll settle down." I told Cersei.
"Why did you name him?" Jaime asked.

Me and Cersei just turn around and we gave him a dead on face. He stared at us, and held up his hands, in a "I didn't known."

"His name is Gerion." i said.
"You gave him a Lannister name?" he asked.
"He's half Lannister and Blackwood." Cersei said.
"Just look at his eyes." i said.

Jaime walked over and notice that Gerion's eyes are emerald green like mine. Jaime kept looking up between me and my son.

"Wow..." Jaime said.
"Is that all you can say about your nephew." I stated at him.
"Sorry, sister." he kissed my cheek.
"I'll believe it when I see it." I mumbled.

Cersei was playing with Gerion and I watch her smile so softly at him.

Everyone knew that Cersei would've made a great mother. She reply cares about her child, more than anything.

I wish Myrcella was here, she would've adored her baby nephew. But what they didn't know was Gerion was Myrcella's second or third cousin twice or three times removed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw lord Baelish holding something in his hand. I watch carefully and I knew I needed to talk to Varys. Maybe he'll know what Baelish is up to.