|The Pre-Red Wedding|

{I got a question....so what will you do if you heard the Rains of Castamere playing at your own fucking wedding? Would run or hide...or laugh it off? What will you do? }
                               🦁

I was getting ready, my hair was tied in a bun, and my makeup was getting finished to perfection.

My veil was placed on my head, and I painted my lips in a row pale pinkish color, my father was at the door.

My father held out his hand and he lead me towards the sept of Baelor.

The doors opens an there was everyone waiting for the youngest daughter of Tywin Lannister is finally getting marry.

We began to walk down, and I could every pair of eyes staring at me. It made me feel very uneasy.

I could see, Hunter waiting for me on the steps along with his father. I also saw my sister being guarded by a few Lannister guards around her.

I could see the Tyrell family up front

I could see the Tyrell family up front. When I was passing by, I could see Loras staring at me.

I avoided eye contact with him, and went on my way to the steps where I saw Hunter and his father.

My father gave my hand away to Hunter and both father's left.

We both looked at the Septon who smile at us, and we pretended to not be happy, because of our arranged marriage.

"You may now cloak the bride and bring her under your protection." he commanded Hunter.

Hunter removed his House's cloak, and placed the red cloak with the white and black details on my shoulders.

We placed each other's hand on top of each other, and the Septon tied our hands together.

Than release our hands. And next we were told to say the words that will forever bind us together.

"Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger. I am his/hers, and he/she is mine, from this day until the end of my days."

We lean forward, and Hunter placed a kissed on my cheek, and we turn towards the crowd.

They began to clap, and my sister smile, but I knew that smile meant "I feel your pain." look.

Soon, it's going to be her turn to be wed and ship off to Highgarden. All noble girls share this fate, we can't marry for love, and were shipped off to our husband's household.

And with that now, I'm officially a member of House Blackwood, by marriage.