|Pain|

Picture above: Hunter Blackwood

FYI: This might be a short chapter! It's lazy day and my hand has been cramming lately so pls understand but hopefully you'll like this chapter!

Little info of the House, the info can be found in Wiki so I don't know if it's right or wrong.

House Blackwood:

House Blackwood of Raventree Hall is an old house from Raventree Hall in the riverlands, one of the main families sworn to House Tully of Riverrun. They once ruled the riverlands as kings during the Age of Heroes.They blazon their arms with a flock of ravens on scarlet surrounding a dead weirwood upon a black escutcheon.

This is going to be a chapter on just Hunter's POV. So I hope you like it!

LAST TIME ON:
"Daughter of a Lannister"

"You sure you don't wanna hear the terms?" He asked one final time.

"I could care less." I hiss.

"So you don't care about the safety of your children?"

"How ironic isn't it? You join the enemy with a more deadly beast. Once her dragons are let lose, will you care about Gerion's safety?"

"Gerion" his expression showed slight fear.

"Think about it."

************

I left the dark tunnel and had my head hanging down a little bit as I thought about what Amelia has said to me.

I could see the hate and anger in her eyes when I said I was supporting the Targaryen girl instead of her sister.

But when she mention his name again. Everything felt like it just stop moving.

I haven't seen him in over three years. It's been so long since I last seen my son, Gerion at all.

I wonder how he's fairing right now? He's three now, so he must be able to speak right now?

Once I arrived back onto Dragonstone, I went straight to my room and flopped onto the small bed.

I could remember all of the good times I had with him before I died. I remember the first day he came into this world. I almost lost both of them that day.

{FLASHBACK TO 3 YEARS AGO}

Cersei enter the room again, with my child in her arms, wrapped in a blanket.

"Come on, we have to give your son, a proper funeral." she said. "Amelia would've have wanted you to say goodbye to your son for her and yourself."

I got up and walked over to the door and slipped out, just right before I was about to closed the door.

I heard something from her. I heard a cough, followed by a screamed.

I open the door to find,Amelia coughing.

I rushed over and saw her beautiful green emerald eyes.