|I am Guilty|

{ Poor, poor, poor, Hunter, his life slipped away from him.

All thanks to someone (Hint: Ch- Hidden traitor)

So now what? Amelia has been widowed "twice" but does it count if you killed your own husband?

I mean Amelia is suffering enough.

But when you played the Game of Thrones, you ether win or you died.

Yet some people don't seem to get it.

And you can probably guess on who's going to died next.

If Joffrey is dead, now Hunter, and now...who could it be?

—————————

{ A 2 WEEK BEFORE THE TRAIL}

I watch slowly as Hunter's body is lowered into the ground where his ancestors are buried.

I held Gerion in my arms while my little lion cub, Tytos sat near my feet.

I stared into the ground for a long, long, long time, not moving an inch, until father told me I must move on or else. So I obeyed.

I sat in the gardens peacefully, and I stare at the sky, in a such a dazed.

I wanted to take a knife and plunged it in my heart, I don't want to be here alone.

But I knew that I couldn't leave my son alone, in this cold ass world. He fell asleep soon after he threw a tantrum, and I smile when I placed him in his crib.

I headed outside to the gardens, and I sat down staring into the open sea. I just stare into the open air.

That's all I have been doing all day—everyday.

When the hour of the wolf came, I went to sleep and my mind drifted off to a bright room.

{ DREAM BEINGS }

It was similar to a room that I knew, but can't remember where.

Than I saw a red and black sigil— House Blackwood.

Am I back in the Riverlands? But I was sleeping in my room? Just a few minutes ago. What's going on?

The sound of a baby crying got my attention, I walked over to the crib and picked up, Gerion.

He stop crying, but he continued to fussed, and than I felt someone rest their head on top of mine.

"Amelia."
"...Hunter." I wanted to cry.