|Cersei's Real Tears|

{For some reason, I feel like the music fit in with this scene, you tell me.

Last time, Amelia was going into labor, and was having a hard time delivering her baby boy.

Cersei is told that they might have to cut her belly to free the child. She had a choice;

Save your nephew?
or
Save your own flesh and blood, your only sister, Amelia?

What would've you chosen?

Now let's find out if Amelia died or she survived....or maybe we won't...}

       *********(Cersei's POV)********

I just stared at Amelia's body, all still with no movement, I notice that my hands were covered in her blood.

And I nearly wanted to scream again, but knowing that Amelia's son could also cry as well.

Now that I just mention that, there's no fussed or noise coming from him.

I saw his skin turning slightly paler than normal. Now he's gone as well, I placed him on the bed and I screamed loudly.

The maids and midwifes rushed out of the room, and I fell on the bed.

"Why! Why! You cursing seven gods, have to take my sister!" I screamed. "And now you want to take her son as well!"

[Has Cersei gone mad? Yah? Or Nah? Or was this out of family love?]

"DO YOU HEAR ME! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE MY ONLY SISTER! SHE WAS A GOOD! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!"

I screeched and I threw everything down to the floor, I grabbed Amelia's face and I tried to wake her up.

But she kept her eyes closed, I pat the baby's back, no responded.

The doors soon open, and there was Hunter Blackwood, looking happy than he saw me.

My hands covered in blood, he rushed over to see Amelia, and I got up, holding the baby, I tried to revive him.

"Cmon little one, open your eyes," I whisper quietly.

Nether one of them responded, and I could hear Hunter cursing at everything.

Amelia laying there, on the bed, with blood stains every where.

Her son, dead in my arms, and she's dead in her husband's arms.

(Hunter and Amelia

(Hunter and Amelia.)

I'm so sorry, Amelia...I promise you to take care of your child, and I couldn't...because the Gods took him away.

I exit the room with the baby in my arms and went to place it in Tommen's old crib.

I sat in my bed, and I could feel my tears...tears...that are coming from my own eyes.

I undid my hair and just cried, never in my life have I ever cried this much.

The only time I did cry this much was when mother died and left little Amelia in her place.

And now it's Amelia and her son who are leaving me. I don't want to be alone...sure I have Jaime, but doesn't replaced the love of a family member.

This tears...I never been more sad in my life...

I wiped away my tears and saw that Hunter wasn't alone, my father was there, he stared at Amelia's corpse. He touched her freshly clean face.

"My little girl,"

He turn towards me. "Where's the child?"
"He didn't make it." I reply. "Amelia had a son, and now both are gone..."

My father just stared at me than at Amelia again, this scene reminds him so much about his wife, Joanna Lannister.

My own mother, died like this, only Amelia didn't died. And now it's Amelia's turn, she died in childbirth and so did her son.

He left the room, and Hunter stood where he is, not even moving, and Tyrion and Jaime walked into the room. And they saw me and father.

"Amelia...didn't make it, did she?" Jaime asked.
"Obviously not, if she did she would've been happy and alive." I answered coldly.
"And her child?"
"He died minutes after he entered this world."

We all stood there in silence, soon the maids and silent sisters came to clean her body.

They changed her clothing and placed her in a different room, she laid motionless.

I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat, I walked over to Amelia and kissed her forehead.

"Good bye, sweet sister." I whisper.

I left the room, even though she's gone, our bond as siblings will stay with me

I left the room, even though she's gone, our bond as siblings will stay with me. As the old saying goes;

Your love ones may died, but your love for them will be enteral forever.

{ I hoped you enjoy this chapter

{ I hoped you enjoy this chapter. I try to show Cersei's kind and caring side, in this chapter.

Remember to COMMENT AND VOTE!

See you in the next chapter!}