|The Rise of Problems|

(Okay, so I changed a couple of the things in this episode, so don't bash me about not getting it right. I decided to tweak it a little. If you don't like it like that, then leave, JK JK JK! But please leave me some comments on how I came improve this story. ✌🏻️)

Around the late afternoon, I was walking around camp, and I was forced to watch Joffery, and when he saw his future bride. He walked up to her, and I followed right behind him.

I notice that Lady Sansa's direwolf seem more clam then the other ones, she's more tame than the others. Joffery was even kind enough to offer Sansa some wine, I watch her hesitate than she took a sip, we kept walking, until I saw a girl fighting a boy with a stick.

That brought so much memories, when I was six years old, I asked Jaime for a lesson in sword fighting, he taught me the basic skills. And up until this day, I been dying to used them. But I don't know when.

I saw Joffery go up to the fat boy, or what Lady Arya called him Mycah. I watch him slide his sword across his face slowly, and I could see a smile forming on his face. This isn't going to end well.

Than Arya had the guts to grab a stick and hit Joffery in the back, and he spun around calling her a bitch, and saying I'll killed you. I could hear Sansa screeching.

"Stop it! Stop it! You're ruining everything!"

Once Arya was on the ground and Joffery had the sword pointed at her chest. Her direwolf came at Joffery, and he let out a scream, Arya came over to the direwolf and try to pull her off, than.

I walked over to them, and I kicked the wolf myself. I sent it rolling almost into the river. And Arya grabbed his sword and pointed it at Joffery. I look at her, and grabbed Joffery's hand to help him stand up.

Then she tossed his sword into the water, and I wiped my hands on my red dress, leaving blood stains that were covered by my dress

And I walked over to Arya and I suddenly backhanded her, and she went down.  Her direwolf try to stand up, but I kicked it's side maybe a little to rough.

"Don't you dare point a sword at nephew ever again." I hissed.

She took off and her direwolf went after her. I walked back to Joffery, and pulled him by his forearm, telling to calm down and we can blame it on anyone. Once we got inside, he ran to his mother with his wounds, and saw teeth marks, than saw me covered in blood.

I didn't realize it but I had blood on my face as well. And on my neck, I was sent to my chambers to be cleaned up, and I sigh, how can this day get any worser.