Chapter 29: A Very Good Morning

Start from the beginning

The hot water felt amazing on my body. It was so soothing, so relaxing...it was perfect. I pick up the pink soap that was resting on the side and begin to scrub myself when two arms suddenly wrap around me, tight. I could feel Justin's Jerry resting against me. "Where did you go?" I ask, "to get some towels baby, I saw some in your room before" he replies before removing the soap from my hand. "Allow me" he says, trying to sound posh but failing miserably causing me to laugh. He begins to gently rub the soap around my whole body, occasionally bending down so he could reach my private areas. At one point, he kneeled down and just stayed there, looking up at me. I felt a little embarrassed with him in that position so I decided to cover my privates with my hand but he held both my hands in place. He was still looking at me, moving his eyes up and down my body. His face was so extremely cute with water running down it and through his soft hair. I kneel down, too and into his embrace. I can't even describe to you how I felt. We lay there for a while, feeling each other's bodies, never taking eye contact off. Finally he stands up, helping me, too and grabs the soap. Slowly, he begins massaging both my breasts with his hands, firmly, not missing an inch. My back was leaning against his back as he did this. He then made his way down to my vagina, circling his hand around and around, giving me pleasure while his other hand kept a tight grip on my behind. He let the soap rinse off before inserting his index finer into my behind, too.

Holy fuck.

This was so new to me, so alien but it felt...heavenly. It hurt a little but the feeling of pleasure was overbearing. He removed his finger from inside me then licked it and smiled. I was in shock. "You taste amazing, baby girl. I don't need food when I can eat you" he says, whispering as I blush. He turns me around then kneels down again before inserting the same finger into my vagina. "Ugh!" I moan before even realising, mainly because I was still very sore from last night. "Aah, Justin!" I say, again, letting him know. He realises but carries on, he knew what he was doing. He began to finger me, harder. In and out, in and out, just like last night. Slowly, I could feel the momentum building up again. My body was tingling with excitement and pleasure as I await for the moment... I lean against the shower wall as he continues to finger me. This was it...I could feel that tension inside of me, rising. He notices this because I start to move my body to the rhythm of his finger. He then inserts his middle finger into me, too, along with his index finger. I could feel my vagina expanding again, the pressure becoming stronger..."oh, Justin! I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum...ughhh!" and before I know it, I'm cumming, liquid flowing out of me like crazy, right onto Justin' face which seemed pretty pleased with itself. He began to lick my vagina, tasting the rest of the cum and smiling as he did so. "Um...thank you" I say with a confused expression because I wasn't expecting any of this. "Anything for my baby" he says as he stands up and cuddles me, with me still leaning against the shower wall. We cuddle for 5 minutes before he turns the shower off and opens the door to grab the towels he had brought in. He quickly rubs himself with the towel, mainly focusing on his hair. Quickly, he wraps it around his waste before grabbing the other towels and...drying me. He starts from the bottom and slowly makes his way up. He finishes at my breasts then wraps the towel around my body. After, he picks up the last towel and uses it to gently dry my hair...he's so good. I don't feel any pain of tugging, whatsoever. He picks me up, cradling me then carries me and lays me onto the bed, gently. He unravels the towel that's covering my body and his face lights up. He needs to stop admiring my body, I always feel so embarrassed. He holds both of my breasts in the palms of his hands and says "these are mine, all mine". I nod. "so is this and this" he says as he puts one of his hands over my wet vagina and the other on my bum.

I giggle.

"And this is mine" I state while touching Jerry through the towel. Oh gosh, he was hard. Justin walks over to one of my drawers and pulls out a pair of leopard underwear. I blush. He walks over to me with the garments and sits down on the bed. He lifts my legs up and gently slides on the underwear, kissing my vagina before it's fully covered by the panties. He then helps me sit up straight as he wraps the bra around my upper body. Again, leaving kisses on both breasts before I'm fully strapped. "My turn" I demand as I stand up and push him into a laying position.

Only then do I realise that I don't own any boxers. "Shit, I don't have any boxers, Justin" I say. "I thought you wouldn't" he says, laughing. "You could always borrow one of...um...Austins?" I suggest, knowing it sounds bad. "I think I'll pass, baby. I don't need to wear anything right now, we'll buy some underwear if we go out, okay?" Justin says. "Are you sure, juju?" I ask. "Of course I am, baby come here" he says as I obey. I walk over to him and sit on his lap. He begins to rub my naked back with his hand as he kisses me on my cheek. "I love you" he says. "I love you, too" I reply. "These are officially my favourite bra and panties of yours" he adds, causing me to blush, again.

After realising, we've overslept; we get dressed, share a quick kiss and head out of the bedroom to meet everyone else.