Meet the New Madame Hydra: Tifa x Reader

You went somewhere in the cold and gloomy part of the Swiss Alps when you wanted to drop by in spending the blistering winds. Suddenly, the German guards saw you as they pointed a rifle on you.

" Wer bist du? Was ist dein Ziel für deinen Besuch? " (Who are you? What is your purpose of your visit?) the German guard sternly asked.

" My name is (Y/n). I'm here to deliver a package to Madame Hydra, " you nervously answered and carried a box indicating the receiver's name. " See? Oh by the way, do you guys speak English? Sorry, I'm just new in this job."

The two guards glanced at each other when they heard the name, Madame Hydra. You got curious in staring at you as the delivery boy.

" Come in, " the taller one said and opened the door. " Don't forget the famous expression: " Hail HYDRA!"

" Yeah, Hail Hydra..." you wearily responded when you entered the room. You greeted them, but you found it very awkward to respond. Finally, you entered in the facility which the lobby area was a night club for party goers. You noticed a HYDRA soldier was the club DJ who played a techno music. You were looking for a scientific research area of this area as you found it in the other side of the lobby. Carefully walking around the dancing ground, you saw a black-haired woman in green who kept talking to the guests and other agents. You cleared your throat when she turned to you.

" Sorry to interrupt, ma'am but you have a package from Baron Helmut Zemo and Cardin Winchester, " you called her attention as she smiled. " Miss?"

" Tifa Lockhart, " the woman replied. " Everybody calls me, Madame Hydra."

" I thought you were Ophelia."

" Nonsense! " Tifa laughed and turned to her visitors. " Excuse me for a moment, I need to go to the office and talk to this guy."

You were walking along with the new Madame Hydra as she directed you to her office near the lab. She opened her door using her iris scan device. You placed the package on the table as she ordered you do to do so.

" Please have a seat."

" Thank you, Madame Hydra."

She opened the box as she saw some Nitramine vials and a gun which it was sent to her. Tifa evilly smiled and turned to you.

" Ma'am, do you know what they mean?" you curiously asked and felt sweating.

" Yes, these are perfect recipes for a disaster, " the woman in green answered while assembling the weapon and the Nitramine bullets. " I've been longing to hunt Inhumans so much!"

" Why?"

" I've heard how the Watchdogs kept searching for them. Definitely, Jasper Sitwell had been looking for the one named Paul Williams which he failed in pursuing that pre-Inhuman turned MIB and Inhuman Avenger Pyromaniac. He's one of my most wanted lists of those freaks which I'm willing to be hunting for. Aside from him, I wanted to get his wife being beaten and destroyed. I do want to take down Quake, Polarity, Havok, Slingshot, Apocalypse, and among others as well."

" I see, " you nodded and smiled. " Do you remember a case of Dr. Doom and his associates two years ago?"

" Ah yes, " Tifa grinned. " They failed in pinning down Apocalypse when those enemies struck him down including the WITCH agents and the evil KNIGHTs."

" So, are you still continuing their job?"

" Of course."

" What about Ophelia?"

Tifa sat down on her dark green executive chair and held her new weapon. She remembered reading the HYDRA and WITCH incident logs which Ophelia never succeeded in Framework exploit against SHIELD and the Inhumans. This time, she thought of taking them into their doom as she looked at you with a strong determination.

" Ophelia has failed her job in taking down the Inhumans. Now, I'm making sure that they will suffer just like I have wanted to do with that Scorching Inhuman Avenger's wife! I'll make her pay! Hail HYDRA! "