Stretched and Ready! : Miss Marvel's POV

Walking on the New York Time Square sidewalk after school, I made my way to visit at the convenient store to buy stuffs I needed. While taking things into the basket, I saw a magazine which it had covered new heroes from Remnant as I placed my things to read. I became too interested at the topic when some group of thugs in dark clothes came. The people inside the store were afraid to see them. I quickly went to the restroom to change my costume then I returned to reading.

" HEY! HAND US YOUR MONEY OR WE'LL EXPLODE THIS PLACE! " the robber exclaimed.

" Listen, buddy! I don't want to! I'll ask the manager! " the Indian-American cashier in his thirties cried.

" What's going on? " the Italian-American man in his fifties looked at his employee.

" YOU! " the other robber turned to the store manager. " HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND GIVE US SOME MONEY!"

The store manager rose his hands in fear as his employee turned to him. Everyone got terrified in what's next they would do.

" Okay, you want money?" the manager asked and turned to them. " Take all the stuff you want and scram!"

" But boss?" the cashier nervously mumbled and his face became sweaty.

" Fine, we'll do it! JUST DON'T YA DARE TO CALL THE COPS! " the robber indignantly warned and signalled his men to start their activity. They stole money and goods when the customers were terrified to look at them. Watching their activity, I was still reading another article of the two Avengers named Dr. Pyromaniac and Madame Firefly which my eyes glued on the pages about them. Suddenly, a tall man in dark clothes pointed a gun on me.

" Hey, look what I've found! " he evilly laughed and turned to his companions. " It's Miss Marvel reading a magazine about Pyromaniac and Firefly!"

" Excuse me? Aren't you guys supposed to greet me first?" I turned to the man and stopped reading the magazine.

" Hands-up! Don't do anything stupid!" the shorter one said and also pointed his gun on me.

" You mean like...." I raised my hands and largened it as the thugs were shocked to see me. " THIS! "

" Shoot her! " their leader commanded.

" No, we can't! "

" She's one of those freaks! "

" Really?" I raised my pitch and grabbed the two men with my large hands. " I don't think so!"

" Boss, they got Marty and Jake! " the other robber poked his leader's shoulders.

" I TOLD YOU TO SHOOT HER! " the boss yelled.

His other minions began targeting at me as I stretched and evaded. Then, I put the two down and slapped the bad guys. The boss got furious as I hindered their robbery.

" LET'S GET OUTTA HERE! WE'VE GOT A HEIST TO DO AT THE BANK! "

The 5 thieves left the convenient store driving their black utility van with some stolen stuff away. They vamoosed like the wind as I sighed. The store manager and the other people approached me as I turned.

" Miss Marvel, you gotta do something! "

" I know, " I shook my head. " They're gonna rob the bank. Don't worry, I'll find a way to return your stuff!"

I quickly stretched my legs and walked on the streets as I kept looking and following the bad guys' van. I saw them on the other street as they caused a bomb explosion at the bank and took all the money. The cops were chasing them as I hurried to stop them.

" It's that freak! " the robber yelled.

" Shoot her! " the boss angrily replied when the other two targeted me. I immediately evaded as I stretched and bent my body. I grabbed their guns and threw them away.

" Hey, Inhuman! It's time to say goodbye! " the taller one took a strange-looking bomb when I got terrified to see one.

" OH NO! " I muttered and felt shaky when I saw the time was running out. Throwing the bomb, I was ready to extend my arms and taking the explosive. " Shoot! It's 2 minutes and 29 seconds!"

While chasing the bad guys, I was thinking of how to throw it away. I felt jittery and lifted the explosive into the sky when someone quickly exploded into pieces.

" You need help? " a female voice had surprised me.

" Madame Firefly! " I happily exclaimed as I saw the blonde Inhuman dressed in black and yellow with wings returned to her normal size.

" My husband and I saw what you did, " she said and pointed at the Man in Black. " We scorched the bomb away! "

" Oh cool! " I stretched back to normal size and saw him as Firefly landed on the ground.

" They're approaching the Brooklyn Bridge in 10 minutes. We need to search for them." Pyromaniac said as he made his geo-scan using his device.

" Sure thing, Doc Pyro! " I nodded and smiled.

Still chasing the robbers on the streets, I made my way to find them and stretched my legs. Going to the road near Brooklyn Bridge, they hurriedly drove to their destination as I found them. The Inhuman Avenger couple joined me as they blocked the vehicle.

" Going somewhere..." Pyromaniac crossed his arms and stared at the group.

" Well, we have to break and burn you van! " his wife reddened her eyes as she formed flames in her fists.

" Hey, guys! I found some weird weapons inside the van aside from money and stuff! " I exclaimed.

" Good job, Miss Marvel! " Pyromaniac called my attention and said. " Now, take the things away before we blast this vehicle."

" Okay, " I nodded and followed the Scorching Avenger in Black's instructions. I carefully and immediately took out the stuff out of the van.

" Now, where were we? " Pyromaniac reddened his eyes and formed fire from his palms. Then, he turned to his wife. " What do you think, Sunshine?"

" Let's give them a BLAST! " Firefly nodded and grinned.

" No... Please don't!" the robbers became terrified as they wanted to escape. Then, they ignited and exploded the bad guys' cars into ashes as I brought them away to the people dressed in black and some SHIELD agents with my long arms. Finally, I gave them tremendous blow on their faces as my fist grew big. Then, the law enforcement groups apprehended them as they drove them away to the black MIB van. The other SHIELD agents decided to return the stuffs from their rightful places.

" Those thieves are extraterrestrial in origin: 3 Faunuses, a Reptilian, and a Hydronian. They were White Fang survivors who decided to do robbery on civilian people." Pyromaniac explained after he talked with some people in black. " If you can notice the weaponry we confiscated."

" Likewise, they continue their disputable acts as they have learned in that cosmic terrorist faction. They're the current MIB most wanted people." Firefly added.

" I see, " I shook my head as I understood. " I saw they're aliens because they hid something by their beanies and dark clothes. Space aliens do exist!"

" I'm sorry, Miss Marvel, " the tall half-Asian Avenger darkened his lenses and showed his metallic pen-like object from his coat. " We have to do this, since you have discovered the existence of space alien criminals."

" Sorry, we have to erase your memory on this day, " Firefly said. " It's for your own good."

" No... wait! " I ceased them from erasing my memory. " My dad is also an MIB agent like you two! Besides, I knew everything you've done as he told me. You're also from the MIB, the Avengers and the Project Champions! You guys are cool! Please don't let me forget this most awesome day, ever! I promise not tell anyone of your other job! You guys are Inhumans too, right?"

The two sighed as I pleaded like a ten-year old kid. Dr. Pyromaniac returned his gadget into his black Avenger coat. Firefly gave me a smile as she nodded.

" Let me guess, do you want a groupie? " the blonde Inhuman lady asked.

" Of course, I enjoyed working with you! " I happily exclaimed.

" Well then, let's do it! " Pyromaniac said. " But keep our other job, confidential. Is that understood? "

" Okay."

Taking a photo in my phone camera, we were cheerfully smiling after the great chase. This was the happiest day of my life which I personally met these Inhuman couple not only I saw them in the magazine. It was really cool to fight nasty bad guys by their side.