A New Arrival: Saturnian MIB x Space Alien Reader

You'd just arrived on Earth for a certain activity when you found yourself falling in long lines of other extraterrestrials who were waiting for their turn. You were yawning when you felt too sleepy and bored in this situation. It took a long time to get your turn to meet an MIB customs agent, but you were about to close your eyes. Finally, it was your turn to talk to someone.

" Hey.." an MIB agent snapped your fingers to wake up.

" Oh... Hi!" you grinned and got your attention. "I thought you're an Earthling.."

" No, I'm not. I'm a Saturnian.." he said in his deadpan mood. " If you don't mind, Can you see my rings?"

" Oh.. I'm sorry, but you really look like one. Nice rings, though!"

The Saturnian sighed and began opening his database software and tapped his keyboard on his table. He gave you a very grim look as he was like Agent K and Pyromaniac. You got nervous and terrified to see his stare.

" Please tell me your name, age, planet of origin, and purpose of your visit.."

" (Your alien name..)"

" Okay.."

" I'm 360 years old.."

" I forgot to mention about your planetary system.."

" Okay, I'm from (Planet...) of Epsilon Eridani system.."

" I see then."

" Oh, I'm going to study the Earth's lifeforms. I'm a biologist. I'm interested to gather new species of creatures."

" Do you have your own vegetables that you bring during your trip? Weapons?"

" No.. I don't have any.."

" Seriously, (your alien name)!" he strictly spoke like a policeman. " Let us see what's in your baggage.."

" No! No! I don't have some weapons!"

" Are you certain of this?"

You were too scared to see his doubting looks. He seemed like an immigration officer who wanted to do some inspection. The Saturnian MIB asked for help to his colleagues about your baggage to get checked. Then, you found yourself sweating and shaking to see your things being checked. The MIBs made a thorough scans to see any arsenals and other harmful objects for bio-warfare. Finally, their inspection devices found it safe.

" I told you, my Saturnian friend. I don't have those kinds of things to threaten anyone!"

" All right, then.." he replied. "Your baggage is 100% safe."

" Yeah.."

" I apologize for being too strict to you. The MIB has changed their policies and protocols of assisting the new arrivals, since the White Fang intrusion incident had trembled us several months ago. From then on, we intend to tighten our security measures and precautions. Please bear with us in this matter."

" Yeah, I understood now... Thanks.."

" Excuse me, please give me your passport please to validate your visit."

" Sure," you handed your passport to him. The Saturnian was checking all the information and details to be encoded on his computer.

" There you go. Thank you for your time," he said in his boring and calm tone.

" You're welcome..."