Cinderfallen

(MANHATTAN, NEW YORK CITY: 2 YEARS AGO)

" WHERE ARE YOU, FIRE PIXIE FAIRY?!" Cinder indignantly yelled. She kept moving from side to side and scorching. Dodging and flying around, Agent Y aka Firefly was figuring out how to make a perfect target to the evil Inhuman lady. The flames were too hot for the attack which she never got affected. Cinder was very furious when Alveus approached her. The bright Inhuman fire pixie went away and kept listening to their conversation.

" What's the matter, my dear? " he curiously asked and touched her shoulders to calm her down.

" I can't find that tiny glowing Inhuman! She must be somewhere! I ignited too hard to bring her into ashes!" she grumbled and stomped the ground. " You need to infect her, Alveus!"

" That's a pleasure! I can't wait for that Little Sun Dragon to be part of my new army or killing her again!"

" OH NO! YOU DON'T! " a male hideous voice called their attention. Cinder and Alveus synchronously turned their heads and became enraged.

" YOU AGAIN!" Alveus indignantly raised his pitch.

" THE BIG BLACK DRAGON TRANSFORMED INTO A FLAMING MAN! You'll pay the ultimate price, again!" Cinder added and casted out a flaming spell to create her bow and three arrows. She was aiming at Pyromaniac's pumping heart as a possible target. He was well-prepared to incinerate his foes. Suddenly, Y hindered their attacks when she grew back into her normal size.

" HEY! " Y's pupils reddened in anger and made a surprise scorching. " If you're gonna kill him, you have to kill me too!"

" Is this a joke?" Cinder asked.

" NO! I'm challenging the both of you to do that!"

" Well, we accept this challenge," Alveus said and shrugged. " If we win, you lovebirds will kick the bucket. I can't wait for this couple to be ashes and dust forever!"

" Agent Y, I rather do this, alone." Pyromaniac said and turned to subordinate-girlfriend. " I won't let you..."

" Sir, even in your extreme Inhuman state, you really need a sidekick!" the blonde Inhuman replied. " I'll do what it takes to join you!" she turned to the despicable ones and grinned. " Okay, let's break some legs, shall we?!"

Cinder vanished her weapon as she began throwing flames on her opponent. Firefly quickly averted her onslaughts. From her early MIB memories with Agent P or Pyromaniac, the blonde berserker got inspired and remembered her superior's hand-to-hand combat with his Russian sparing mate. Finally, she exactly knew how to defeat the evil flame lady. Supposedly, the evil brunette Inhuman attempted to scorch Firefly, however she quickly grasped the other hand and struck Cinder's face with a burning blow. She was tremendously hurt when the enemy got tripped and fell down.

" HOW DARE YOU! I'LL TAKE YOUR LIFE REALLY SOON! "

" NOT A CHANCE! " Y's eyes reddened in fury as she was extremely igniting. She repetitively slammed and scorched the woman in red. Cinder slowly stood up and thought of fighting back, but it was too late. She was screaming in agony and being incinerated from Firefly or Agent Y's instant crematory blow.

Fighting on the streets, the two Asian agents from MIB and SHIELD had witnessed the last moments of Cinder Fall.

" Good for her! She will no longer give us too much problems!" the female SHIELD agent laughed and taunted.

" I hope, " her Japanese companion in black nodded. Suddenly, he saw a strange aura lingering around the Filipina operative. He took his carbonizer as he aimed the mysterious entity.

" SO-kun, doushite no?! " (SO, what's going on?!)

" Nat-chan, run away! " Agent SO warned.

" Doiu imi desu ka? Wakaranai! " (What do you mean? I don't get it!)

" Kimi wa kiken de!" (You're in danger!)

" NANI?!" (WHAT?!)

" Nat-chan! ANATALYA! " SO cried and saw his female companion as she was being knocked down by a mysterious force until she passed out. Her body radiated in fire. The Japanese MIB searched for a fire hydrant as he found and tried to shoot at it. He carefully carried the Filipina SHIELD agent and placed beside. He blasted the hydrant when the water quickly spewed out and splashed the woman. She became wet and slowly opened her eyes.

" Nat-chan, daijobu ga? " (Nat, are you okay?) Agent SO asked and carried her into his arms. Anatalya Dela Cruz was coughing and inhaling as she felt shaken.

" Hai, daijobu desu, " (Yes, I'm okay.) Nat slowly sat up and took her weapon. She looked at the others being in peril by the remaining enemies and turned to SO. " I want to fight."

" No, you need a rest. "

" I told you, I'm okay," she shakingly stood up as he assisted her.

" Are you sure?"

" Yes."

" Okay, let's go."

You two will fail someday! I'll get my vengeance on you very soon!

SO heard a voice as he got startled and frightened. He wondered where it came from and turned to Nat.

" Nat-chan, is that you? "

" No, " she shook her head. " I never spoke anything. Maybe, it's from your imagination."

" Yes, I guess so, " the short Asian man in black laughed and went on with the SHIELD agent into the streets again. But he realized something went wrong with Nat as he had sensed an evil spirit within her.