The Great Search

" It's interesting to see him in there," the mustached man from Remnant stood beside the cryogenic chamber as the Russian HYDRA scientist was observing his vitals.

" Da, Gospodin Watts," he replied. " He had been there in decades as an experiment."

" I see you must have been put some medications in his long slumber."

" They are parts of the experiment on him," the scientist nodded.

" What are your plans when he wakes up?"

" Mind control, " he grinned. " Let us see how it works on him."

The Hispanic man with strange blue lips disguised as a Russian guard overheard the men's conversation. Looking at them, he approached them when the men stared at him.

" You look familiar my friend," Watts grinned. " Have we met before?"

" Sorry, no speak English," the guard answered with a heavy accent and a deep voice.

" Don't worry, I will talk to him, later." the scientist sighed. " The most important thing is to see him waking up. By the way, are you familiar with our other experiment?"

" What is it?"

" Ursa Major, the son of Agent Ursala," the scientist pointed another cryogenic chamber on the far right. " He's a bear Faunus just like his mother and a Russian super soldier. The SPECTRE assigned him to join the White Fang in the Beacon Academy terror attack. Now, he's in our hands, Arnim Zola helped us to put him into sleep like the American here. Upon hearing of Captain America's return in our present time, I have decided to use Ursa Major to attack him, but the Winter Soldier is more appropriate than the bear Faunus. He will help us to destroy the head of SHIELD."

" Interesting..." Watts grinned.

" Because he is James Buchanan Barnes, Captain America's friend."

The Russian guard was still listening from afar and thinking about his next move. He learned that Bucky Barnes could be another HYDRA assassin to overthrow someone from SHIELD. He stared at the men as he was formulating another plan.

Few years had passed, Agent R of MIB was at a coffee shop in Washington DC when she got her frappe and cookies. She was assigned to protect the Lyran prince who was the establishment's owner. She took her seat and enjoyed her snack. Eating her last cookie, some loud noises and bullets came on the streets. There was a car chase happening, she quickly stood up and paid her bill to the cashier. The Lyran prince approached her.

" Miss R, what's going on? " he asked.

" I need to find out that car chase," R said and took her Crescent Rose carbonizer. " I think someone is in trouble."

" But..."

" I'm going to assign another temporary bodyguard as my substitute," she took her communicator as she contacted Agent B to come over. " She's coming here for you. Don't worry, she's Agent B , the cat Faunus. She'll keep an eye on you."

" Thanks," he said. Agent R hurriedly left the restaurant and followed the car chase. She kept running when the rose petals scattered on the streets. R saw the black SUV being cornered by 2 police cars. There was a man inside the vehicle. She knew he was in trouble and headed to trail. She was about to save the passenger, however his vehicle surged, ignited, and fell on the ground. The man found himself stuck as the mysterious armed one appeared to ambush him. R prepared herself to shoot the assassin when a tall blonde man came and attacked him. She rushed herself to search for the passenger, but he got disappeared after the explosion.

" Where is he now?" R sighed and looked everywhere to find him. Suddenly, her phone rang and picked it up. " Hello?"

" R, we've got Director Fury," a squeaky female voice answered. " He's safe."

" Sis? How did you?"

" Let's just say he got shrunk because of me!"

" Okay, you're in Firefly mode! Is Big Bro with you?"

" Yeah, he leads us into a secret tunnel, so the SHIELD Director could hide for a while."

" Any casualties, Agent R?" a male voice asked.

" We've got a mysterious armed dude beating up, Cap! I need to stop him right away,"

" No, just keep an eye on the witnesses and neuralyze them as well." Agent P or Pyromaniac answered. " I'm going to contact Romanov and Wilson to help Rogers and Fury. Later, I'll give you the coordinates to meet us."

" Roger, that!" R ended her call and went on to clear the scene and the witnesses. At that time, the blue lipped Hispanic man in black coat was watching the incident when he stood beside the lamppost. R accidentally bumped him and slowly turned her head. She recognized him as she fixed her eyes on him.

" Agent Omega?" she called his MIB name when the man was surprised to see her. He quickly phased away as R chased him. "Hey, wait up! We need to talk!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I saw him! I saw him!" R exclaimed. " Agent Omega showed up after the car chase incident!"

" So that explains why he is on a secret mission with the KNIGHTS. He used to be an MIB agent before," P muttered as he took his holographic projecting device and placed it on the table. He swiped the virtual files and flashed a suspicious-looking man. " He's hunting James Barnes."

" Sir, who is he?" Y curiously asked as she was dressed in her black uniform.

" He's a World War II survivor and a HYDRA super soldier experiment," he answered. " Rogers told me everything about him from his experiences."

" It's like his best buddy?" R raised her pitch.

" Exactly, Barnes helped him to join the Army in the 1940's before the Super Soldier serum incident. Apparently, he was 'killed in action'."

" How did he get back to life?" his subordinate-girlfriend made another question.

" HYDRA found him with a tremendous injury and put him into cryogenic sleep. Now, he's altered and trained to be an assassin known as the Winter Soldier."

" So, that's why he has a weird bionic arm!" R looked at her sister and laughed.

" Very funny, R!" the blonde Inhuman lady glared at her. " Very funny!"

Pyromaniac received a message from Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanov and took his phone. He turned to his companions and said, " Fury has been shot by the same person."

" WHAT?!" Agents Y and R exclaimed in disbelief.

" Apparently, it has something to do with HYDRA, again." P sternly answered. Suddenly, someone rapped the door as the trio turned their attention. Y was about to open the door but a piece of paper had slipped in. She picked, unfolded it, and read aloud.

Beware of that man who tries to overthrow your ally. He is a terrible traitor and ruins anyone especially, Captain America and the new Avenger named, Pyromaniac. All of those Earth's mightiest heroes are in danger. The World Security Council will be at risk from the HYDRA's grimm. The Triskelion will be destroyed anytime soon using the Project Insight.