An Old Foe Part 2

Agent Jaune Arc had finished his training with some Inhuman SHIELD agents and Armanhammer's team. Walking on the corridor, he saw Director Mace and Agent Coulson discussing in the office. Jaune stood and eavesdropped as the two men noticed him.

" Jaune, what brings you here? " Mace smiled at him as Coulson turned his attention to his fellow SHIELD agent.

" Sirs, I'm sorry to bother and interrupt your conversation." Agent Arc replied. " I'm listening to your topic."

" No, it's fine. You can join with us. You're just in time to know this, " Coulson nodded. " Daisy has given us the new lead of this other Inhuman. You may or may not heard of him."

" He's part of history, " Mace shrugged. " We didn't expect him to see him alive in the present time." The SHIELD Director swiped the TV screen and showed the Middle-aged German man's image. " This man calls himself Alfred Himmler. Funny, he's using an alias to protect his real identity."

" He is Adolf Hitler," Coulson added. " We have received some reports that he has been hypnotizing college students in UCLA few days ago. He wanted to revive the Nazi party like he did before. Then, he has set up some attacks against the Inhumans in Seattle and Denver."

" I see, " Jaune nodded. " So that's why you two seem bothered as I heard your conversation. So, this Himmler I mean Hitler-guy is our potential suspect."

" We've sent Agents Jackal, Rodriguez, and the others to check on this Inhuman." Mace continued. " Unexpectedly, they had felt ambushed by those students as the troublemaker stirred up the whole campus. They failed to arrest him. This is a very bad press." He heavily sighed.

" What is his Semblance?"

" He puts anyone under hypnosis and uses telepathy. He acquired that kind of ability before the World War II. He's very well-known in influencing people with hatred, fear, and wrath." Coulson answered.

" That is why he created the Axis Powers and the Nazi Party." Mace added. " Well, his re-existence remains a mystery as we all know that he's dead since 1945."

" Maybe, he's a clone like Pyrrha or an LMD like Penny." Jaune said as he looked at the man's image. " Does he have a job aside from that?"

" He currently works as an admin staff at Wolfram and Hart in San Francisco, but he got assigned by the WITCH agents to begin his mind-control spree. There is possibilty that he will go to your country and take over the Grimms to destroy any living person on the planet. He's also looking for the Tesseract at the same time."

" Shoot! He's going to Remnant! What are we going to do?" the Inhuman SHIELD agent exclaimed.

" Jaune, tell everyone we're going to have an emergency meeting. We need to stop this megalomaniac as soon as possible." Mace said and turned to his companion. " Phil, you and Daisy should strategize for the defense. Also, please call the Allies in Black for back-ups. This is a very serious situation."

" Yes, sir!" Jaune quickly responded as he left.

" Jeff, we'll do anything to prevent this new trouble." Coulson assured.

" I hope we should silence him very soon before the whole world will turn against us." Mace anxiously sighed and sat down on his chair. Agent Coulson also left as he thought of helping his fellow.

Meanwhile in San Francisco, the German Inhuman was enjoying using the desktop computer and his mobile phone.

" Alfred!" the man approached him when he brought some flash drive sticks and put on his table. " I'm sorry that I address your new name. Like everyone knows Adolf Hitler is dead."

" Amadeus, mein Freund!" the German grinned. " Alfred Himmler is better than my old name! The new name gives me an awesome and a glorious beginning.Besides, I am very pleased to learn new things in this age. Internet, Social Media, Space travel and such things have given me an idea to dominate the world! Going to the UCLA website helped me to go to the actual campus. This time, I am blogging my thoughts in rebuilding the Nazi Empire. New tricks have inspired me to do it!"

" Al, don't forget your real objective you have in mind!"

" Of course, of course!" Alfred beamed. " Why would I forget my plans in stopping the MIB, SHIELD, Champions and the Avengers! Besides, I'm excited to visit Remnant and use those monsters called Grimms. I am determined to control them and smite those enemies before my greatest world domination! Using new technology is just a part of it!"

" Whatever you plan and work for, this gives me a very engaging idea!" Wolfram beamed. " By the way, I have just left you some flash drives and open those files inside using your computer. They will help you understand the cases of defeated WITCH agents."

Alfred was busy using the computer and studying all the files. Reading all the articles, cases, and images, he deeply thought of how those people lost their lives in defeating their enemies. Somehow, he remembered his defeat and failure after the World War II. He realized he needed more people to control and use them for his menace. He checked his accounts and looked upon the people who followed him. Finally, it sparked from his mind to convince everyone with his twisted thoughts and beliefs. He began writing a blog of the Nazi's rebirth and used a lot of flowery words for everyone to read. It took too much time to finish and posted it on his website. He evilly smirked and read all the comments. His followers were very interested to join the new propaganda. Alfred Himmler or Adolf Hitler again had stirred up the internet crowd.

He stood up and took his food from the refrigerator. Suddenly, there were WITCH agents running around the corridor. They seemed to be terrified as the others kept fighting the intruders.

" What's going on, here?"

" Mr. Himmler, The SHIELD agents had infiltrated the building!" the guard cried. " They have the Inhumans with them. Quake and Polarity attacked us! Then, there is another man who releases too much radiation!"

" Those vermins!"

" Sir!" the other guard cried as they noticed the intense shaking from the ground. " It's happening again!"

Himmler was surprised to see some SHIELD agents who surrounded him and the arrested WITCH people.

" What is the meaning of this?! What are you doing here?" he furiously asked.

" You're a very bad man, planning all these attacks on Inhumans, but now we have you!" Coulson replied.

" Then, you've stirred up another crowd for your evil agenda!" Jaune added.

" Don't you realize who I am!"

" Hitler!" Jemma answered. " You're using an alias, ' Alfred Himmler'!"

" You just can't call people Hitler, Jemma! He's bad, but that is rude." Director Mace glared at his subordinate.

" Actually, she's right!" the German man grinned and laughed.

" What?" Daisy said in disbelief.

" My parents told me that Hitler was an inhuman!" Jemma replied.

" Wait, I'm confused," Pyrrha Nikos or Polarity shrugged.

" What's going on?" Ren asked.

" Mi no comprehendo! " Jackal raised his eyebrows.

" Yeah, it doesn't make any sense!" Armanhammer scratched his head.

" Doesn't it bug you that Agent May is always on SHIELD's side, always ready to attack Inhumans?"

" Wait, is that right?" Daisy asked.

" NO WAY!" Jaune yelled.

" This is foolish!" Yoyo added.

" Everyone, Don't listen to him, he controls minds!" Jemma warned.

" What are you saying? ", May asked.

" And doesn't it bug you that little Daisy gets such a big break from everyone, yet no one liked you enough to tell if you were an LMD? Did you know that Fitz told Aida to use the book?!"

" You made that thing into a monster!" ,May took a swing at Fitz. The SHIELD Engineer quickly dodged and dropped himself on the floor.

" I was trying to help everyone and keep anyone from having to be cursed by that book!" he cried.

" May, that's enough!" Nora screamed.

" Easy, May, Easy!" Chief added.

" Leave him alone, you made up jock! May! I am so sorry!"

" It bothers all of you, that everyone has to protect pretty little Jemma, yet you are so capable!"

" Shut up! I am not listening." Jemma angrily answered when she covered her ears.

" You're.. an Inhuman. You've always been an inhuman!" Coulson cried.

" You see Director Mace, there he goes again, taking over!" Himmler taunted.

" You obey my orders!" Mace frowned and punched at his fellow SHIELD agent.

" Jeff, listen to me!" Coulson blocked the blow with his blue holographic SHIELD.

" I am through listening to you!"

" Sir! Please stop it!" Mack cried.

" Hahaha! That's right! Tear each other to shreds! That's why they needed a hidden bomb against me!" Himmler watched everyone fight. " Well, the Remnites are joining in this dispute! HAH!"

" Help! Hitler is an Inhuman! He's known as Alfred Himmler and making a lot of trouble!" Jemma began texting and sending her message.

" You're going down!" Polarity was using her magnetic semblance to destroy Himmler. The German Inhuman was not affected as he spotted a revolver gun on the floor. " Fraulein! Get the gun and shoot a bullet on your head!"

" What?"

" Pyrrha, don't listen to him!" Daisy warned.

" He's manipulating you!" Armanhammer added.

" Go ahead! Levitate and pull a trigger!"

" Pyrrha! NO!" Jaune yelled.

Agent Nikos was contemplating to take the pistol, but she ceased when some rose petal bullets and blazing fire hindered Hitler or Himmler's commands.

" Everyone, the suspect is here," the tall half-Asian Inhuman said. " Y, take your sister to stop his activity. Omega and I are scanning this area."

" Got it!" Y smiled and took Agent R with her. The two sisters dressed up in black headed to the hallway when some SHIELD agents became confused and injured.

" Well, well, well," the German Inhuman put his hands on his waist and laughed. " The Remnite MIBs are here!"

" You're gonna be toasted, Hitler!" Y's pupils turned red and scorched.

" Leave our friends alone!" R yelled and pointed her Crescent Rose to the man.

" Fraulein R! or Ruby Rose! Aren't you jealous that your sister has already found someone?"

" It makes sense she's older! Besides, she saved her husband's life as he did the same thing to her!" she answered.

" And doesn't it make you mad as an MIB agent, you can't have a relationship, but your sister as an Avenger..."

" You can't turn me against HER! I won't do it! I won't do it!"

" How about you, Agent Y or Mrs. Yang Xiao Long-Williams?" the German grinned. " Doesn't it bother you sister was made leader of your BEACON Academy Team, despite the fact you are older. And now she has a higher postion in MIB than you?"

Y looked at her younger sister and the other SHIELD agents. She remembered the Inhuman had a hypnotic and a manipulative semblance. Finally, she punched the man in his face with flames and sent the tyrant sprawling.

" Sis, that was Fan.. Yangtastic! How did you?"

" Sorry, what were you saying? I put earplugs in my ears." Y pulled out her earplugs. " Pyro-daddy's telling me to do it!"

" Do it, Y!" Daisy beamed.

" Don't listen to that freak, Mrs Y. Hit him!" Jemma added.

" Sure!" she smiled and ignited to hit the German Inhuman. Himmler was being brought down and attempting to stand up.

" You think you can defeat me too easily!" he scoffed. " I will tear you into pieces!" Suddenly, another scorching struck him. It was Pyromaniac who did it as he stood beside his wife. His monocle had earplugs so he could not hear the German's words. Agent Omega used his claws to snap and pinched the evil Inhuman.

" You're gonna be snapped for good!!" Omega held the German's arm for a long time. Himmler was mumbling and screaming in pain. Agent R slashed his left sleeves as the man groaned and bled.

" How could you!" he yelled.

Pyromaniac and Agent Y gave him a burning blow on his face as they knocked him down. He passed out. Director Mace and the others ceased their tumult when they saw their foe had fainted.

" Yeet! That's a good one! " Jackal beamed and laughed.

" At least, this troublemaker met his match!" Ren added.

" Pyromaniac, Mrs. Y, incinerate him!" Coulson said.

" If we arrest him, he could make a load of trouble again!" Mace added.

" Yeah, this devil deserves to get burned," Armanhammer nodded.

" NO ,PLEASE DON'T BURN ME INTO ASHES!!" Himmler begged as the Inhuman MIB couple brought him out of the building. They tied him up and set him on fire. He tremendously screamed on his final breath. The others watched from a far. Adolf Hitler or Alfred Himmler turned into ashes.

" That serves you right! You set us up!" Daisy laughed.

Agent Omega noticed a moustached man walking behind the other SHIELD people arresting the WITCH agents. The Hispanic MIB followed him as he could. The man brought a false tesseract and grinned. Omega quickly chased and took him by his claws. He recognized the man and grabbed his collar.

" You're not going, anywhere Watts!" Omega angrily said. " Did you plan this trouble on your own? Did Lady Salem of Realms ask you to bring that despicable man back from the dead? Tell me!"

" Well, Evan Rockford! It's long time no see!" Watts laughed. " I'm here to take the Fake Tesseract from Hitler. By the way, It was Loki and his daughter who revived him. I'm sure Lady Salem would be pleased to see him back, but you meddling people destroyed him!"

" Give me that!" he punched Watts on his face and grabbed the fake Cosmic cube. Watts was being dragged by some SHIELD agents as he gained consciousness.

" You'll never hinder us again like you did to Dr. Doom! There will be more trouble happening soon!" he yelled.

Pyromaniac and Agent Y approached their friend as Omega turned to them. He handed the fake Tesseract to them.

" So, this is why Hitler had returned," Y held the blue glowing cube as she stared at it.

" Yeah, Loki and his daughter did," Omega nodded. " I wonder how did he get out of that thing."

" I need to study this object's physical and chemical component back in the MIB," Pyromaniac said. " It makes me curious to implore on this one."

" Well, whatever it is, this little cube started all the trouble!" his wife grinned.

On the other side of the road, Loki , Pluto, and Hades were watching some MIB and SHIELD agents clearing up the scene. They were disguised as street patrolling cops and stood near the lamppost.

" Hitler failed me again!" the Asgardian man sighed and felt disappointed. " He could have defeated them with his ability!"

" Don Hades, Loki's so upset," Pluto said to his other companion. " What's next?"

" Perhaps, we need help to our little friends from Hell! They will smite down our enemies very soon!" Hades replied and grasped his fists. " Let's see if they successfully make trouble like the others have done!"

" What about Thanos?"

" He'll come to help us very, very, soon! Just wait and see my friends!"