Blade Mutant vs. Scorching Inhuman x Reader

You spent your breakfast on a diner and read the tabloid. Turning and browsing on the pages, you found an article about Mutants attacked the Inhumans. You were wondering about the danger which they could possibly cause anytime, however you got interested to read a new Avenger who was a pyrokinetic Inhuman. Reading the article, you noticed an elderly man sitting beside you.

" Kid, you seem to be curious in that news," he smiled.

" Yes sir," you nodded. " How come the mutants are on a war with the Inhumans?"

" That remains a big question," the man answered and drank his coffee." You need to find out when you meet one of them."

" Sure thanks," you smiled and paid your bill to the waiter. Leaving the establishment, you saw a tall half-Asian man dressed in black talking with some of his colleagues from his monocle communicator. You wanted to approach him, but you felt intimidated to meet this new Avenger. You were about to approach him, but you decided to return into your truck to check its engine. Working and fixing, another man who dressed up in rugged clothes parked his motorbike. He appeared to be in mid-thirties just like the half-Asian man in black.

He left his vehicle and took his cigar. The Inhuman stared at him when you curiously looked at them.

" James 'Logan' Howlett or Wolverine," he said.

" Zero? You're back in the flesh?" Logan felt surprised as the man looked too familiar to him.

" No," he sternly answered. " I'm Pyromaniac from the Avengers."

" Sorry, I have mistaken you with someone else," Logan grinned and scoffed. " You're working with Stark and Captain America, then."

" Yes, at the same time I'm searching for a man named Agent Omega or Evan Rockford. You might know him as Apocalypse or Little Texas."

Logan recalled his bad experience to the mentioned Inhuman-mutant. He got traumatized as he heard that name. He put his cigar on his mouth and said, " If you're friends with that scumbag Apocalypse, you're no friend of mine! Arrgh!"

He leapt to attack his opponent as Pyromaniac instantly scorched the cigar on Logan's mouth. His face got burned in black as his blades from his hands revealed. Logan was repetitively striking his opponent down when Pyromaniac kept dodging and igniting fire from his fingers. Logan jumped behind him as he was ready to stab the Avenger in Black. Turning behind, Pyromaniac used his Inhuman instincts to avoid the mutant's surprise fatal ambush. He reddened his pupils in anger and accumulated too much heat and fire from his semblance. Logan thought it was supposed to be his chance to kill the scorching Inhuman.
They kept dueling each other to death as you saw them.

" You're not a mutant, are you? You're one of those Kree terrigen experiments: An Inhuman! You deserve to suffer and die, because you're an enemy to us!"

" That answers it, but I WON'T LET YOU!" he angrily replied as he was emitting too much fire and heat.

You got terrified to see them fighting. Thinking of another idea. You attempted to stop them. Wolverine was about to strike you down, but Pyromaniac protected you when he blocked to stop the mutant. He gave Logan a firey hit on his face.

" Leave this civilian alone, " he said when his red eyes turned into dark grey.

" Well, this person meddled our confrontation!" Logan sarcastically replied.

" Please," you begged for them to stop. " Guys, it was just a mistake! Pyromaniac was just protecting me from you."

" Some kid goes to hinder us." Wolverine sighed and turned to you. " What do you want?"

" I want to get more evidences of Inhumans and Mutants." you answered. " I need to learn much from you."