Search for the Second Mind Stone

The cold air rose above the gloomy skies of Sokovia when a group of people went hiking on the hills. The creepy evening environment lead them to rest for a while. One of the hikers turned his head to and fro as he was too vigilant for any predators. He was an American in his sixties and a bit taller than the other ones. He held a flashlight to check the area. His fellow hikers got curious at the American as they gave him a dubious look.

" Better safe and sorry, people," he grinned. " You know what happened when Ultron had made a ruckus in your country."

The Sokovian hikers nodded and understood the man's warning. They remembered that incident when the Avengers defeated a mechanical villain few years ago.

" Sir, what about the other Invaders last year?" a long-haired Sokovian lady asked with her unique accent. " The SHIELD agents and their allies stopped another wave of extraterrestrials? Do the villains have to do with Ultron?"

The man grinned, " Oh.. I've never heard of other villains aside from Ultron. I don't know.."

" They called themselves, White Fang. My friend in the Avengers told me everything about those space invaders. They were just like HYDRA. He was once a victim of that evil faction when they tortured and killed him."

" Oh that's bad.."

" That's why I'm back to track those survivors if there are any..."

" Hey miss," a red-haired man dressed up in black showed up from nowhere and grinned. He interrupted their trail and conversation as the woman approached him. He turned to the other hikers and said," I need this cute lady for a date. She doesn't deserve to get tired from the trip."

The hikers sighed and left. The Sokovian woman was staring at the man in black. She was reading his mind.

" You are not from this world, are you?" she sarcastically asked.

" Yeah...I'm a Martian working for the Men in Black.." the man nervously replied.

" You are trying to erase my memories.."

" Yeah, I'm supposed to do that when you talked about Pyro-dude, I mean P! You told the Earthling guy about the White Fang!"

" We are allies, my alien friend. Pyromaniac is also working in your secret organization."

" So, you know everything?"

" I can read and manipulate their minds and levitate everything," she demonstrated her ability when she lifted a huge rock from the ground. The Martian got surprised and amazed when his jaw widely opened.

" Woahh... awesome!"

" There, this proves the act.." she ceased her supernatural activity and smiled. " My name is Wanda Maximoff of the Avengers."

" Oh yeah, I forgot. You're Scarlet Witch. You're a cool Avenger gal." the Martian MIB laughed. " My name's Agent MA. P is one of my Earthling MIB pals who has become an Avenger like you. By the way, he tells everything about your missions."

" You seem to be interested with our exploits.."

" Yeah, I've heard that you're hunting the White Fang survivors. But, I don't think they will be back because they're all gone." MA explained and showed another holographic image in his Martian gadget. " Besides, we've got a new mission!"

" The mysterious mind stone!!" she grew her eyes as she saw the yellow gem flashing from the gadget. " How did you find it? Did you steal it?!"

" Slow it down, Wanda!" MA exclaimed. " I didn't steal anything from the Avengers! P will get mad and burn me to ashes! I'm here to find the other gem aside from that stuff which they've been keeping it.."

" Agent MA, what do you mean?"

" Other alien scumbags are trying to steal it. Your other gem was acquired by Ultron during the Battle of Sokovia. That weirdo got his body when you guys tried to stop him and gave it to the other one. And that's the first gem!"

" Vision..."

" The Infinity stones are very important. A long time ago, the four Cosmic Entities created the second Mind Stone. It was powerful as the first one, but they kept it for a long time. Suddenly, some bad guys from the other dimension attempted to steal it. One of those four dudes decided to send the second gem to Mars and hid it. However, those enemies had almost invaded our planet that my fellow Martians passed it to Earth."

" I understood then,"

" That's why I'm here to kick the nasty space bandits' butt! They want to get mighty from that powerful gem!"

" You're right.." Wanda muttered. " It is a precious one. My brother, Pietro and I got our powers from that gem. I never realized that another gem was missing."

" Please help me find that thing before someone takes it.."

" I sensed that gem's presence.." she said and pointed towards the forest. " Over there!"

" We better get going!" he grinned.

Agent MA and Scarlet Witch headed to the forest where they could find that second Mind Stone. They looked everywhere to search when a large spacecraft landed at the area. The two paused and gazed at the hovering vehicle. Agent MA took his red Martian cricket gun from his coat and prepared himself to fight. The spacecraft's hatch opened when some mysterious beings took their weapons.

" Wanda, I'll take care of those scumbags! Just go and find that stone! Before, it's too late!"

" But, you'll get hurt just like my brother!"

" Don't mind me! Just take it and don't let it end up to the wrong hands."

Wanda quickly escaped as she levitated and went on her search. Meanwhile, Agent MA was being confronted by those taller and bigger beings than himself. They look frightening than the other beings.

" We are from planet Skrullos! We're here for that treasure!"

" Where is it?!"

" Listen Skrulls," the Martian MIB grinned. " You'll never get it. You have to FIGHT ME, FIRST!!"

" A daring one!"

" Let's get him!!"

The Skrulls used their mighty weapons to terminate him, but MA quickly dodged for his safety. The other enemy attempted to crush him when the MIB used his Martian cricket gun to bring them down. He targeted the Skrulls when they had failed.

" Go ahead!! Come and get me!" MA laughed and challenged his opponents to come near.

" We're not here for you, Martian!!" the Skrull henchman yelled and used his blaster gun to hit the Martian. MA swiftly leaped and jumped to save himself. " We are going to find the Mind Stone!!"

Meanwhile, Wanda Maximoff levitated every rock and trees to find the other gem. She summoned a spell to locate the gem's whereabouts when she saw a yellow light emanating from the far side of the hill. She felt a triggering energy from that gem when she rushed herself to get it. Running to the Sokovian forest, some sinister Skrulls blocked her way.

" You can't come with that Mind Stone!" the other Skrull grinned and laughed. As his fellow soldiers were prepared to ambush her, Wanda released her red energy semblance from her hands and directly hit to her enemies. The Skrulls fell down to the cliff as she watched them down. Then, another wave of Skrulls came to hit her, but she avoided their strikes and blew them. Then, she quickly ran away to reach her destination. Finally, she saw the light on the hill and approached it. It was the second Mind Stone. She took it and kept in her red blazer jacket. Wanda's semblance became more powerful than ever and accumulated all the energy. However, a leader of the Skrull henchmen tried to attack her.

" GIVE ME THE MIND STONE!!" he yelled." WE'VE BEEN LOOKING IT FOR AGES!!"

" You'll never get it back!!' she answered and levitated him away. The leader tried to reach the ground and took his powerful space gun to shoot her. Wanda was not afraid to confront the enemy. She created an energy field to protect herself. The Skrull wasn't pleased that he kept shooting the Avenger. Suddenly, a laser light struck his shoulders as the alien gave him a terrifying grimace.

" DON'T YA DARE TO HURT A LADY AVENGER!!" MA yelled and continuously shot the alien.

" SHE HAS THE MIND STONE! SHE DESERVES TO BE BROUGHT DOWN!!"

" So what?! You tried to steal it from the four awesome dudes in space. Man, how pathetic!" MA made a Martian trash talk to the Skrull man. "Ultron took the first one, but now you're going to get the other for your ultimate power!!"

" HOW DARE YOU?!"

" Really, Wanda's trying to keep it away from YOU!!" the Martian turned to the Scarlet Witch. "WANDA, NOW!!"

Agent MA and Wanda Maximoff aimed at the enemy when he was being ambushed and fell down from the hill. The Skrull failed and made his gloomy end. Several hours later, a group of SHIELD and Sokovian MIB agents went to arrest the other surviving Skrulls. The other witnesses from that incident were being neuralyzed to forget everything. This time, Wanda went to some SHIELD and MIB people and surrendered the second Mind Stone to them. Agent MA was pleased to see her act. Then, she approached him and smiled.

" I did this to do the right thing," she said. " It helped me a lot for a while. I think it deserves to be in custody to our allies."

" Good thing, you made the right decision," MA replied. " We'll return it to the four Cosmic Entities. They'll be needing it in the near future."

" Yes, it belongs to them."