What Lies Behind

" Children from another dimension," the Russian male humanoid evilly grinned. " Interesting..."

" Apparently, Dr. Radcliffe and May exterminated them, 2 months ago. I assumed they're not inhumans but they can be a threat to normal civilians." the female humanoid replied and looked at the SHIELD's database.

" It could have been a downfall to SHIELD and MIB," the Scottish man removed the connecting wires from his neck. " I have hacked and secretely downloaded the data from the two espionage factions including Dr. Pyromaniac's research and that 2 month-old case which he made. Besides, I want to revive Dr. Doom's ultimate plan more than 2 years ago."

" Well, I agree with that!" a male voice called their attention.

Suddenly, an Asian female LMD and a HYDRA agent entered the room and joined the conversation. She stood beside Dr. Radcliffe when she looked at the framework and her other self.

" We still have more people to exterminate, Aida," the HYDRA agent in his thirties said.

" It's good to see you, Agent Winchester," Aida greeted and took the mysterious book from table. " This is how we get our inspiration to improve Dr. Radcliffe's works and our plans against SHIELD and its allies."

" Ah, yes! The Darkhold!" Cardin Winchester beamed and touched the book. " It's a complex source of evil knowledge. Too bad, my fellow HYDRA agents and the Watchdogs wanted to acquire that ultimate power!"

" Only Aida can read and understand its secrets," Anton Ivanov replied. " Perhaps, we can go to another dimension to kill more freaks!"

" You, Life Model Decoys can go there?" Winchester chuckled and slapped his stomach. " How can you possibly do that?!"

" With this obscure knowledge, I easily learned its secrets. I have enhanced the framework and my creations. Until, I discovered different worlds aside from this planet. But still, those empowered ones are our target, first!"

" Thanks to Aida and Radcliffe," May added and put her hands on her waists. " They helped me to search and destroy young people from the underworld, especially Agent Armanhammer. If only you could witness their deaths."

" Fascinating!" Winchester beamed. " I like to speak with this new Melinda May here! Anyway, I'm gonna give you the leads to destroy the Inhumans, Demons, and other freaks. I'm interested to work with you, LMDs. We're going to set a New World Order against them!"

" Yes, I want to see pain as Agent May did," Aida answered. " I approve with this collaboration Agent Winchester."

" Well, let's get started!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Armando, you got a visitor, " Agent Zenofall knocked the white containment cell as he and Agent Carnifex served as his guards. Armanhammer stood up and peered at the window. There were 2 Inhuman women who entered the prison area.

" Agent Johnson? Agent Nikos?"

" Armanhammer," the curly brunette lady spoke his name. " We need to talk."

" It has something to do with your reinstatement," the long scarlet haired woman nodded. " Director Mace and Coulson had studied your case. It took for them more than 2 months to analyze and deliberate it with former Director Fury, Miss O of MIB, Mr. Stark, Mr. Willie Lumpkin of the KNIGHTs, and UN Secretary Ross."

Armanhammer was surprised in what he heard. He could not believe that his tremendous violation had reached beyond the alliance. He knew that it was a very serious problem he had committed.

" Ladies, I don't deserve to get reinstated. I made a terrible mistake; I killed our people because of my extreme fury. Besides, I'm a murderer. I broke the Sokovia Accords! I don't deserve to be honored." he said. " This is not right! Look, the big bosses knew what I had done!"

" I knew how it was like to be a rogue agent," Daisy sincerely said. " Someone had led me astray and put me into my misery. I understood your experience. You committed a terrible mistake, but you still have goodness within you. You can't leave your friends behind after that incident. We need your help."

" Help? What are you talking about?"

" The real enemy is behind those Life Model Decoys who attack the enhanced people like you and the other Inhumans like me. They should be stopped before they seize us." Agent Pyrrha Nikos or Polarity sternly warned. " You never understood Dr. Pyromaniac's intention,before.
We were not trying to kill those children who you cared! We planned to bring them into custody and protect them against our potential enemies!"

" What?"

" It makes sense or not?" Daisy raised her eyebrows as she took her tablet. " Thanks to Fitz' surveillance drones. There were several recorded cases of Inhuman killings including those enhanced people. By the way, It was more than 2 months ago on LA streets before 2:25 am. There was a mysterious female figure who attacked a teenage boy in the streets. Also, Simmons took care of another half-demon man in the ICU before the great raid. Listen, Pyrrha's right. You should've thought first before you act. I hope you've learned your lesson from now on."

Armanhammer was dumbfounded which he seemed being scolded by the 2 SHIELD agents. He never realized the real situation. Until, he recalled the unknown person who had set up the tremendous building explosion.

" D-Daisy..." he nervously spoke. " Do you have an idea who did it? The explosion..."

" That's why we're bringing you back in action," she shrugged. " We already talked to Mace, Coulson, and your wife, Hazle about your probitionary mission before your reinstatement. The big bosses gave you a very serious condition. If you succeed, then I'll be mentoring with you and your teammates. If you fail, you have no choice but we'll bring you to the Raft for your life sentence. What do you think?"

" What kind of mission?"

" We're going to investigate HYDRA's involvement with the LMDs," Pyrrha replied. " Someone wants to bring back Doom's exploits of Inhuman extermination using those humanoids. We have been doing it for weeks with the series of incidents after the raid and until now.If you could cooperate with us, Daisy and my teammates will join your group for this activity."

" I'm sorry...I can't" Armanhammer sadly replied. " I brought dishonor to you, our fellow allies, and everyone. I'm a monster. I don't..."

" Yeah... DESERVE. This is not what a returning SHIELD agent would say. Don't drown yourself into self-pity! It really weakens you. The Agent Armanhammer that I know is the one who fights for everyone's right! Stop acting like a child! " Daisy sarcastically continued. " I don't care about what you have done. We really NEED you. You have to help us and fight like a real man!"

" Well, we better leave," Pyrrha replied and sighed. " You will probably say ,'I'm not interested.' " She turned to Daisy. " Let's go." The women skidded as Armanhammer realized from their words. He changed his mind when he began to shout.

" Agent Nikos! Agent Johnson! Pyrrha! Daisy! Polarity! Quake!"

Agents Nikos, Johnson, Carnifex, and Zenofall turned their attention to the man in the cell. They were wondering about his sudden change of mind as he kept calling their names.

" Now what?" Daisy muttered.

" I'm coming," he said.

" What did you say?" Pyrrha asked.

" I said I'm coming! I know this is crazy, but I sense danger somewhere. Hold on! I remember the day when the Android May came to attack me. Maybe, she's the one you're referring to . Please you have to believe me! I saw the LMD with my own eyes!"

" Are you telling the truth?" Pyrrha raised her voice as she doubted at the rogue agent. " You're just falsifying and planning to turn against us, again!"

" I am telling the truth! I swear! I promise I won't harm the people whom I trust!"

" Trust?! You've betrayed us, Armanhammer. You have just crossed the line for your own benefit! "

" Ladies, you're giving me a second chance, right?! Maybe, this is the sign!"

" Kid, just join us. Okay?" Daisy sighed and turned to the other SHIELD agents. " Danny, Josh. Release him."

Agent Carnifex pressed the lock as the door automatically opened. Zenofall handcuffed the rogue agent when Armanhammer left his cell.

" Daisy, are you taking him to the Raft?" Carnifex asked.

" No, we're going to have a meeting with the Director," she replied. " Your friend needs a real reboot job under my supervision. It's like an exam whether he passes or fails."

" What if he fails?"

" Well, you know what will happen to him." she turned to Armanhammer and smiled. " Right?"

" Yes, ma'am," he humbly nodded.

" Your real lesson starts now. Then you'll take your exam."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" There are anti-Inhuman raids in Bern, Switzerland," Director Mace flashed some videos and images from the monitor. " As we have received a report from Agent Michael Ulrich, from the Swiss SHIELD. They have
something to do with the LMDs."

" Senor Mace, we have fellow SHIELD agents in that country?" Jackal curiously asked.

" Yes, the LMD attacks are on the rise." Mace showed another image of humanoids ambushed another Inhuman civilian. " This is another worst case, if we cannot make any further action."

" Sir, will the Swiss MIBs help us?" Jaune asked. " This is another threat aside from the incident happened two months ago."

" Recently, the Solar System agents along with them have gone there to join. According to the Jovian's report, he noticed a strange energy source from the LMDs." Coulson added as he swiped a file from the virtual document.

" So, it must be another demonic influence, " Chief said.

" The Darkhold!" Fitz beamed and snapped his fingers.

" What?" Ren and Nora startled.

" It's the obscure book of evil sorcery!" he exclaimed. " Radcliffe and Aida had acquired it for their technological exploits. I have a suspicion that the LMDs are in control by it!"

" So, that weird book is the real deal and started all the trouble," Hazle raised her hand in interjection.

" Yes," Jemma Simmons nodded. " It is a very complicated piece of evil knowledge."

" If the Darkhold is with them," Daisy entered the director's office. " We need a powerful one to destroy it and those robots."

" We have him again," Pyrrha smiled.

" Speaking of the devil, he's back," Mack crossed his arms.

" It's Senor Deadpool the Second," Yoyo glared at the rogue agent and snobbed.

" That murderer," Jaune muttered.

" Hmph!" Nora quickly moved away.

" What a shame!" Ren sighed.

" Screw you! " Agent Kitty Pryde said with a disgust. " You're just like Grant Ward in the making!"

" Ewan..." Agent Anatalya dela Cruz made her facepalm.

The rest of the SHIELD agents angrily stared at the man in a blue shirt as his wife was surprised to see him. Jackal rolled his eyes and stared at the monitor. Coulson and Mace remained neutral which they wanted to consider Armanhammer back in duty. In this situation, he was being condemned by his fellow SHIELD agents. Zenofall, Carnifex, Johnson, and Nikos felt sorry for him. Armanhammer was in a den of angry mobs who persecuted him for what he had done.

" Everyone," Coulson cleared his throat and calmly spoke. " Agent Armanhammer had committed a serious violation, but that doesn't mean we are showing hostility towards him. We need his help.Secretary Ross, former Director Fury, Miss O, Mr. Stark, and Director Lumpkin have allowed us for his reinstatement probation. We have to treat him like a fellow SHIELD agent." he turned to Armanhammer and said. " I had met Master Hanzo few weeks ago. He understood what you had been through. He told me that you have the power to correct your mistakes. Hanzo doesn't want to see you in shackles. He wants you to bring back your honor and dignity. That's why we're helping you to achieve it once again."

Armanhammer listened to the SHIELD agent's words of wisdom. He felt like his teacher was talking through Coulson. His eyes became watery as he wiped.

" I-I'm so sorry..." he tearfully said as Hazle hugged him.

" Okay, what are waiting for?" Mace shrugged. " Everyone prepare yourselves for this mission." he turned to the other operatives. " Phil, bring Daisy and Team JNPR to Switzerland. Armanhammer and Jackal, you and your friends are on the Strike Team with Anvil and Hammer. Hazle and Kitty coordinate with Jemma in the research lab."

" Director, what about you?" Zenofall asked.

" I'm coming with Fitz, Yoyo, Nat, and Mack in the Zephyr One for communications and logistics. We're back in business!"

" Jeff," Coulson called his attention. " I'm still worried about her. It's been so long..."

" I know. We'll find May. We'll keep going!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The streets of Bern, Switzerland had been in pandemonium as the LMDs were attacking the normal civilians. Some of them were hunting the Inhumans and other enhanced people. The policemen and some law enforcers tried to shoot them. The humanoid army ambushed them. Suddenly, the SHIELD agents struck them. Zenofall and Carnifex used their swords to cut the robots' head. Nat and Chief used their projectiles to hit the humanoids. Anvil and Hammer had ambushed the machines.

Agent Coulson drove the Red Corvette as Agent Lie Ren kept shooting the LMDs chasing towards them. Suddenly, Armanhammer communicated through him. The two SHIELD agents received a call from him.

" Coulson, Ren," he said. " Jackal and I found an abandoned building. I saw something. It's weird!"

" What is it?"

" I've got an army of Life Model Decoys! Clones!"

" Yeet, me two!" Jackal added. " This is creepy!"

" Daisy, Jaune, and Pyrrha are checking on the perimeter. We're looking for the culprit...."

" Hello, Armanhammer! Hello!"

" Sir, we lost contact, " Ren said. " Someone had just jammed the communications. We also lost our contact with the Zephyr One. Someone was manipulating it."

Meanwhile, Daisy and her team scanned the perimeter as they were looking for the mastermind. Suddenly, a humanoid which was much looked like Armanhammer in his Hell Fire mode attacked her. Jackal, Jaune, and the real one helped her to stand up.

" So, is this the one you saw earlier?" Jaune asked.

" Yes,"

" Muy malo! He looks like you, mi compadre!" Jackal startled.

" He's not real, " Daisy raised her palms and shook the LMD away. Suddenly, there was a squadron of LMDs surrounded them. There was a woman who stood beside them. She held the book and gave the SHIELD agents a faint smile.

" Aida..." Daisy angrily muttered.

" Hello, Daisy! " the LMD greeted. " You have come to be stuck in our trap along with your friends and some enhanced people here. I want all of you to experience pain and turn you to be my creations."

Nora and the others were being captured by their artificial ones. Aida slowly walked around and glared at her captives.

" Agent Armanhammer, I never expected to see you. Remember the time you took those children under your care? I asked Dr. Radcliffe and May to spy in your HQ about those creatures who would be threat in this world. They went to the other dimension to attack those monsters and the nosy SHIELD agents. I'm pleased to see their deaths and misfortunes using this book. "

" That secret mission!" Armanhammer yelled and flared. " Now, you're the one who opened the gates and sent someone to cause danger!"

" Where's the real Agent May!" Jaune released his fatal nuclear semblance to threaten the opponents.

" She's in a deep sleep and living inside the framework. You can't just wake her up! I'm controlling her along with Dr. Radcliffe and Anton Ivanov. Our mission is to elimimate every enhanced people like you and the one who works with the SHIELD's allies."

" By the way, we're responsible in killing those children in Los Angeles," Radcliffe grinned. " Now, we have set up an explosive to destroy Europe!"

" Da, we're LMD suicide bombers!" Ivanov added. " We are programmed not only for Inhuman extinction! But a revolution!"

" Yeah! That's the only for all of you to be toasted!" Cardin Winchester laughed. " Thanks to Aida,her friends, and the Darkhold, we can overpower anybody! Hail HYDRA!"

" Yeet! This is not good!" Jackal exclaimed and took his machine gun to shoot every LMD. Agents Johnson and Arc used their Inhuman semblances. Armanhammer grabbed his sword and struck the floor with ice. The machines froze when the others malfunctioned. Aida saw the attacks as she used another Darkhold spell to revive them. The machines knocked them down as the SHIELD agents felt overpowered by them.

" So, you're trying to defeat us then!" Radcliffe said. "Prepare to get...." Suddenly, he was being triggered by Agents Johnson and Nikos' vibrating semblances. The male LMD was down. Anton Ivanov took Nora, Nat, and Zenofall, but he was shot by an arrow by Agent Chief. The Russian LMD instantly fell down as Nora took her Magnihild to electricute him. Polarity was cornered by the the other machines when she raised her hands. Being shaken and attracted, their metallic parts began to levitate. The humanoids were malfunctioned and torn apart.

Agent Hazle followed her husband's whereabouts when she left the Zephyr One. She quickly drove to the abandoned building and saw the duel against the humanoids. Entering the structure, someone grabbed and dragged her. It was May who did it. She took the SHIELD agent to Aida and Winchester. Grinning at each other, they decided to bring her to the other dimension when Aida opened the Darkhold and created a portal. It was like a black hole which it had a strong gravitational pull. The rest of the SHIELD agents saw the strange matter inside the building.

" Let me go!" Hazle cried. " Don't you dare to bring me!"

" Take us to the freaks, lady!" Winchester grabbed her arms and attempted to push her. " OR ELSE YOU'LL BE STUCK IN THERE!"

" Please Agent Moore, if you could cooperate with us," Aida said. " You can attain this power from this book."

" STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Armanhammer was about to flare-up into his Hell Fire mode, however May confronted the half-demon. She was well-prepared to hit him.

" You can't just burn like that!" she taunted.

" HOW DARE YOU!"

" Armanhammer! Stop!" another male voice cried.

" Coulson, they had my wife!"

" Please let me handle this one myself," Coulson said. " Burn the Darkhold, that's an order! I'll take care of this one,"

" Yes sir," he nodded. Armanhammer created a distraction to Aida and Winchester. He caused fires in the rooms when the other SHIELD agents began to raid the other remaining LMDs before they escaped. Winchester took his weapon to attack his opponents, however he got stuck by Agent Nikos' created magnetic prison. Agents Arc, Lie, and Valkyrie appeared to the HYDRA man.

Aida tried to bring Hazle into the obscure portal. Suddenly, Armanhammer scorched his weapon to target the evil book. He aimed to ignite the book. The pages started to burn as The LMD immediately threw it to him.

" No, you can't do this," Aida said.

" You started all the mess!" Armanhammer angrily replied and scorched. " You had brought your friends to hurt anybody, BECAUSE OF THAT BOOK! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!"

" I won't even allow you to do that. I want you to experience pain like I'm planning to enter this portal. To bring death to all entities including your friends!"

" NO, YOU'LL GO FIRST, ROBOT AND THIS FREAKING BOOK!" he flared-up in 654 degrees Fahrenheit. The Darkhold ended into ashes. Aida wanted to retaliate, but she found herself burning and succumbing into a metallic carcass. The portal disappeared when Armanhammer took his wife and hugged her.

" I knew you could save the day!" Hazle beamed.

" Yeah, I won't let anyone hurt you."

" Wait, Coulson's in trouble! It's that woman!"

" She's an LMD! We need to save him from her."

" Got it!" Hazle looked at the unconscious female human at the corner. " Armando! It's the real Agent May!"

" What?!"

" She's been sleeping for a long time!"

" Okay, we'll wake her up!"

LMD May made a dreadful duel to Agent Coulson. He kept targeting her, but she instantly kicked his weapon and struck him down. Suddenly, there were flashes of light that distract her. The humanoid woman saw Agents Lie, Valkyrie, Dela Cruz, Jackal, and Zenofall started to help Coulson in fighting his opponent.

" Senor Coulson, we'll help you to destroy that chica!" Jackal said.

" Yes," Zenofall nodded.

" Well, we'll bring her down," Ren added.

" Let's do it!" Nora beamed.

" It's about time!" Nat grinned.

" You brought them?" She asked.

" To end your despicable acts!" Coulson answered as they all brought the LMD down.

Finally, their operation had ended when they all returned to their enormous grey airship. After May became conscious and Armanhammer regained his status as a SHIELD agent, Hazle and Jackal went to his corner to congratulate him.

" Yo! Compadre, welcome back!" Jackal beamed.

" Yeah, you are a hero!" Hazle hugged him.

" Thanks to Daisy, Pyrrha, and Coulson, they redeemed me from that mission," he nodded and noticed his ringing phone. " Okay, I'll get this. Hello?"

" Congratulations, Agent Armanhammer, you made it!" the male voice answered.

" Pyromaniac...Oh, I mean... Doctor Pyromaniac!"

" Like I said to you before, ' you can be given a second chance.' "

" Yeah, thank you, sir..." Armanhammer nodded. " Are you going back to work with SHIELD again? By the way, I'm sorry for what happened 2 months ago. I realized your boss in MIB found out that incident."

" As far as my concern, she had understood it," Dr. P replied. " Besides, she would rather not to talk about it. Anyway, I've been doing a research about these six powerful cosmic stones. They could be an interesting energy source, but they are very fatal if they end up with the wrong hands."

Armanhammer remembered what the little girl mentioned about the imminent future. He remained speechless as the Inhuman Avenger in Black had explained.

" Hello?" he raised his tone.

" Doc, someone just said to me about them," Armando replied. " I'm interested at your research. Maybe I could help."

" I will schedule our meeting about the Infinity Stones when you visit the MIB headquarters in Manhattan." Pyromaniac answered. " It has something to do with the scumbag in Titan."

" Sure Doc, I'm looking forward for it."