back from the dead [important]

hello my friends. it is i, the author you have been anxiously awaiting an update from.

i admit, i have dreaded coming to everyone with this message. for months i have pondered upon what i want to do with this story. i realize that it is at its climax and i know how it feels to be left agonizingly hanging as a reader myself, and for this i apologize.

i am completely and utterly invested in writing a book series outside of wattpad that i plan to publish by the end of this year (hopefully you can understand my excitement for that). i also have been fervently working to finish out this semester of college with hopefully having passed all of my classes—which has been stressing me out beyond comprehension.

while constantly writing every single day, my writing style has matured greatly. i have never felt more confident in my work until now, and as i look back i realize that i was writing Red in a different mind set, a different time, a different maturity, etc. my writing was weaker, and my lack of an invested, logical plot and word-building strategy was flawed.

but do not fret. i am not anywhere done with this story. i am in love with the characters i have created, and through this love i want to change this story for the better. i want to portray this story in a more matured, fascinating light that i envisioned so long ago.

i have not decided whether i am going to suck it up and complete this draft or if i want to start anew in the near future (with the hopes of publishing it). as i said before, my time and commitment to my new manuscript outside of wattpad has me fully invested, and i have not been able to complete this book for all of you. i would not want to give you all a sucky, poorly written ending based on what little scraps i have left just to say i finished the book, and i believe you guys wouldn't want that either.

to conclude, i would love to hear from all of you and get your thoughts. please let me know what you think, if you have any opinions, or share whatever it is you feel should be shared, i hope i have not disappointed you guys too much haha.

again, my sincerest apologizes. please leave me a comment or a message if you want. i promise to read all of them and respond.

-a