29)Found Him

Soul falls to the ground, still shaking. He hides his face, but we can all tell he's crying.

Kid: "We'll find her. Look see there."

Kid points towards something in the photo.

Lucy: "What is it? Is it important?"

What Kid was pointing at was a building shown outside the window behind Maka.

Kid: "My father owns that school. It's located in Las Vegas."

Lucy: "That's 7 hours away."

Soul: "It's my fault. If I hadn't been set on going after my sister then we could've found her sooner."

Kid: "At least we know where she is."

Soul nods with a smile. Suddenly we hear a loud knock on the door.

Gray: "We found him! Your sister just sent us the profile of the man who wrote the note."

Soul: "Tell me..."

Soul took Gray's phone and began reading.

Soul: "So, he actually is a cop. He's a well known one at that. His wife is a nurse, two kids and has lots of security."

Gray: "They are more than likely well trained. It's going to take awhile for us to train."

Lucy: "But aren't you all trained enough? That man took Maka we need to get her back. Why can't we just go to the place in the photo?"

Gray: "Firstly, we don't know if they are still there. For all we know they could've taken the photo sent it to some guy and had him put it in front of the house. They could be anywhere by now."

Kid: "Exactly, we should first go after this cop since he's the one who took her."

I kinda understand but its still annoying how we aren't going to go after her instead we are going for this guy. He was probably just paid to take.

Soul: "We should get started now. Kaneki should be here in a moment. He'll teach us how to be stealthly(wut a weird word~)."

Stealth? I guess they will have to be quiet to get pass security. Natsu... He isn't very quiet... This will be fun.

Natsu: "I HEARD THAT YOU FOUND MAKA!? LET'S GO GET HER!!"

Lucy: "Haha... You're so loud."

Kaneki: "Okay everyone. Ready to train?"

--- 7 Weeks Later ---

It's been a couple of months. Everyone has been working so hard to get stronger and faster while staying quiet. They've been doing so much while I've just been keeping tabs on the cop and his home. Since we started their security just keeps getting bigger. Hopefully they can find a clue while they're there.

Natsu: "Hey Luce? Are you feeling okay? You look pale. Are you still having those dreams?"

Natsu hugs me from behind and lays his head on my shoulder.

Lucy: "Yes, but that's not the reason. I'm just so scared you'll get hurt."

Natsu: "You really think a couple of guys can take me down? I'm a king after all~"

Natsu smiles then laughs.

Natsu: "I'll be fine. Oh I almost forgot. Stein wants to check the baby. He said if the baby is in a certain position he'll be able to tell you the gender."

I smile widely at the thought of knowing my baby's gender.

Lucy: "Okay, thank you. Wait I also forgot to ask... The guys who went to Las Vegas to find Maka... Have you gotten any new information?"

Natsu: "They've searched everywhere surrounding the school and still nothing. I'm sorry."

Natsu gives me a quick peck before leaving. I sigh as I leave. I go down the stairs and walk to steins office.

Stein: "There you are... I was wondering when you'd be here... Lie down there."

I lay down. I stare at the screen. Seeing my baby feels me with joy.

Stein: "Before I tell you the gender. What do you think it is or what do you want?"

Lucy: "I don't know. As long as it's healthy I don't mind."

Stein: "Well then. I guess I'll just tell you. It's a..."