20)Mrs. & Mr. Evans

Kaneki: "Lucy, Natsu, put these on."

Kaneki hands us a black cloak each.

Are these supposed to hide us?

Natsu: "Ok, now let's go!"

I cover my face with the cloak as I run towards the car. We get in and drive quickly.

Lucy: "We made it."

Touka: "Don't celebrate yet, we still have to get past the police."

Lucy: "Ugh, I forgot about them. Hopefully, we don't get caught. I don't want anyone else to die."

Ok, here we go, at the roadblock.

Cops are checking every car before they are allowed to exit the city. A cop slowly walks up to the car.

Officer: "Good afternoon, have any of you seen these people?"

He shows us a flyer with mine and Natsu's face on it. We shake our heads no. He looks in the back at me and Natsu. He tilts his head and is about to speak.

Officer2: "We found them!"

Before he can say anything the cop checking the car behind us shouts making the police officer at Touka's car leave. She drives off.

Natsu: "I wonder who they found?"

I look out of the back window. I see a man and a woman being pulled from their car. I can't see their faces or even the color of their hair, I'm not sure if they even look like us.

--------------------------------
Kaneki: "Touka don't you think you should slow down?"

Natsu: "Are you really scared of a little speed?"

Natsu chuckles as Kaneki sighs.

Kaneki: "No, I just think that we should go the speed limit so we don't get pulled over or anything."

(3 POV)

Natsu: "Lucy?"

Natsu looks over at his blonde fiance. She is sleeping peacefully.

Natsu: "How much longer?"

Touka: "Not long if I speed."

Touka presses hard on the gas making the car accelerate at a fast speed. Natsu looks back at Lucy, she is still sleeping.

???: "Pull over now!"

A man behind them demands as they began to hear sirens. They slow down till the car comes to a complete stop. The man parks behind them. He gets out of the car and walks over to the driver side.

Officer: "Did you not see the speed limit? You were going 95! The speed limit is 40."

Touka sighs as the man speaks. He suddenly moves his gaze from Touka to Lucy in the back. He quickly calls for backup.

Officer: "I need back up on Route 66. Suspects Lucy, and Natsu have been located."

Touka: "You shouldn't have done that!"

The officer looks confused.

Kaneki: "Don't-"

Before kaneki could finish his sentence Touka pulls a gun from the pocket on her door. She shoots him without hesitation.

The loud noise of the gun being shot woke Lucy. Lucy screams at the sight that awaited her when she opened her eyes.

Natsu: "Go, now! Before his backup arrives!"

Again Touka didn't hesitate she speed quickly. The body of the dead cop now on the ground.

(Lucy POV)

I know he isn't the first dead person I've seen, but it's still scary... Even though the first one was my fault and I hate myself for it, I wouldn't go back and change it.

Touka: "I'm sorry Lucy. You shouldn't have seen that."

--- 30 Minutes Later ---

Finally, we are here, I don't actually know where here is, but at least we are safe for now. I look over at Natsu, he's daydreaming of whatever he wants, he looks so calm.

Natsu: "I know I'm handsome, but now isn't the time for romance."

They all laugh.

We get out of the car and make our way towards the house, more like a mansion. Touka knocks once before a young woman with light taupe hair put up in perfectly even pigtails opens the door.

???: "Touka! Soul is waiting inside. It's so nice to see you again!"

We walk in and sit down. The girl looks at me and smiles.

???: "I haven't seen you before? What's your name?"

Lucy: "I'm Lucy, and you?"

Maka: "I'm Maka Evans, it's nice to meet you and it's finally nice to meet you in person, Natsu Dragneel."

???: "You all are in big trouble, huh?"

We turn to see a white-haired boy.

Natsu: "So you must be Soul?"
-------------------------------
A/N: Sorry if Souls last name isn't Evans. I remember in soul eater not someone said his first name was Evans but idk. I tried looking it up but they used it as his last name.

 I tried looking it up but they used it as his last name