5)Not Alone

I woke up to my alarm and an empty spot next to me.

Lucy: "I guess he left."

I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

I wonder where Natsu went? He's probably working or downstairs.

Lucy: "Wait I don't have any clothes here, but I need a shower."

I guess I'll have to put the same clothes on after.

As I got undressed I felt like I was being watched. I turned around and saw no one.

This bathroom is so huge, I guess I'm not used to being in one of this size?

°click°

Lucy: "Natsu is that you?"

I swear I heard a camera! Where's my phone? I need to call Natsu.

I looked where I left it and it wasn't there. I hurriedly put my clothes back on and turned off the water. I ran downstairs to find Natsu but found Gray instead.

Gray: "Lucy? What are you doing here and why were you running?"

Lucy: "I thought I lived here now? And there's someone watching me upstairs..."

Gray: "Go to school and I'll look, where were you when you saw the person watching?"

School? Oh my gosh, I forgot today is Thursday!

Lucy: "In the bathroom, I heard someone taking a picture of me when I was about to get in the shower."

Gray: "Natsu isn't going to be happy when he finds out... Go to school and I'll tell you if I find anything."

Lucy: "Thank you, Gray, see ya later!"

I ran out of the house to realize that I was still in my pj's and that I don't have shoes on. I ran back upstairs and got ready for the day.

Time to go to school. Oh, wait I have to tell Lis about the marriage thing... Hopefully, Natsu will tell her with me?

°.° At School .°.

Levy: "Lucy!!"

I turned to the person who yelled my name, it was Levy. She jumps up an hugs me with tears in her eyes.

Levy: "Where were you last night? I went to your house but your parents said you ran away? I thought you were dead!"

She cried more.

Lucy: "They said I ran away?! Those sad excuses for parents. I didn't run away they... Um uh kicked me out, ya..."

Levy wiped her tears away and smiled.

Levy: "I'm sorry Lucy but why didn't you answer my calls or texts then??"

Lucy: "My phone died. Let's get to class before we get into trouble!"

We ran to class and luckily the teacher wasn't in."

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

The day went by fast and sadly Lis was sick so I wasn't able to tell her. Now I'm on my way back home.

Natsu: "Lucy! Wait up!!"

I stopped when I heard Natsu yell. I turned away and waited for him to catch up.

Lucy: "What is it?"

Natsu: "How about you go to your parents' house and talk to them? I have something uh important to do!"

Why is he acting so strange? It doesn't matter.

I nodded and started walking in the opposite direction.

Natsu: "I forgot to tell you. Text before you leave so I know when you'll be back okay?"

Lucy: "Sure!"

I walked to my ex-parents house.

It's kinda scary out here, it's getting late and I feel like someone is watching me again...

I shake off the feeling and walk up to the door.

°.°Knock knock.°.

AnnoyingFemale: "Lucy?! What are you doing here, did you run away? Please leave we don't want any more trouble!"

Lucy: "No I didn't run away. My OWNER let me visit."

I told her as I put emphasis on the word owner.

AnnoyingMale: "Sweet who's at the door?"

AnnoyingFemale: "Our daughter!"

Why is she so happy to now?

The man ran to the door and hugged me. I just stood there as he did.

Lucy: "I just wanted to talk that's it, can I come inside or not?"

The nod. I walk in and sit on the sofa.

AnnoyingFemale: "Darling we have some good news to tell you!!"

Huh? Good news after selling your daughter to a Mafia??

Lucy: "Wow really what is it?"

I asked rolling my eyes.

AnnoyingMale: "Your mom's pregnant again! You're going to be a big sister!!"

Lucy: "Wait aren't you both like 50?!"

AnnoyingMale: "That doesn't matter! After they took you we decided to have another baby."

Lucy: "You mean after you sold me you decided to replace me?!"

AnnoyingFemale: "Lucy! Don't talk to us that way! We are your parents and we did what we had to do!!"

Lucy: "Oh my gosh can you just shut the f**k up?! You were my parents but not anymore! Not after you sold me to save yourselves and not after you decided to replace me! You both are nothing to me!"

Why do I feel like crying? Is it because they're pregnant? I don't know.

I ran out of the house and began to walk back to Natsu's house.

I would text him like I said but I forgot my phone.

???: " Lucy~"

Someone whispered my name.

Lucy: "Um hello? Who's there?"

I heard footsteps behind me so I started running. Luckily I made it back to Natsus. I opened the door and walked upstairs.

Lucy: "What's that noise?"

I heard a quiet moaning sound coming from Natsus room. I pushed the door open a bit to look inside but soon regretted it. What I saw hurt more than anything. Natsu and Lis doing something I don't want to say...

Why? Why would he do this?! No, it's my fault for falling for a man that's taken!

I ran downstairs tears running down my face as I bumped into Gray.

Gray: "Lucy? D-Did you go u-upstairs?"

I slowly nodded.

Gray: "I'm sorry Lucy, you shouldn't have seen that."

Lucy: "No it's fine. I just need some fresh air. I'll be back inside in a bit."

Gray: "Before you leave I need to tell you something. I went into the bathroom and I found a camera behind the mirror. It's not one of ours so someone we don't know put it there..."

Lucy: "Thanks for telling me. I'll be back inside in a sec I just need to cool off."

I gave him a small weak smile, I knew he saw through it and knew it was fake but that's the best smile I can make at the moment.

I sat on the porch swing when I suddenly felt something covering my mouth, I tried to speak but fell asleep instead.

???: "Finally Lucy you're all mine."