19)Kaneki

~~~ 6 Hours Later ~~~
Lucy: "Natsu did you hear that?!"

It's getting dark. Cops are wondering outside with flash lights. I'm afraid of getting caught, I know we didn't do it but it's still scary!

Natsu: "It's nothing, just lay down and go to sleep. Touka and Kaneki should be her tomorrow morning with money. We'll get a motel."

Lucy: "F-Fine!"

Why is it so cold?!... Wait huh? I'm not as cold anymore?

Lucy: "N-Natsu? Why is your arm around me?"

Natsu: "I'm sorry Luce, I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess. Its all my fault. If I hadn't sent Gray to your house you would still be with your family and you wouldn't be pregnant or hiding from the police."

I can feel his tears on my shoulder. Him speaking of my past, the life I wish was still true.

My tears are now rolling off my face into his hair.

I love you Natsu so much. I wish I had the courage to tell you.
~~~ Next Day ~~~

???: "When you said we were helping Natsu Dragneel I didn't think you were being completely honest..."

Touka: "When have I ever lied to you?!"

Natsu: "Shh, Lucy is still asleep!"

Touka: "Fine. LUCY WAKE UP!! WE ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE!! Now she isn't asleep."

Lucy: "Ok, ok I'm up!"

Touka gives out a slight laugh before speaking again.

Touka: "Get dressed, we are leaving in five."

Natsu, Touka, and some guy walk out of the room. I stand and look around. On a table across from me is a bag.

I guess it's clothes?

------------------------------
Natsu: "Woah Lucy, you look so beautiful!"

I blush and put my head down. Touka hits Natsu in the head.

Touka: "Look now she's uncomfortable! We are going to a dinner later so we all have to dress appropriately."

???: "I'm kaneki."

I look up and see a young white haired man. He looks kind.

Lucy: "I'm Lucy it's nice to meet you."

Natsu pushes kaneki away from me.

Natsu: "Back off, this is my girl!"

His Girl??!!

Kaneki backs up and smiles.

Kaneki: "I would never try to do anything like that. Besides I got the love of my life right here."

He looks at Touka as he speaks then walks closer to her and kisses her cheek making her turn red.

They're so cute!!

Natsu: "Get a room! We need to leave, it's already 2. The dinner is at 7."

Kaneki: "Don't worry, we are already dressed. Actually the drive there is two hours and it's going to take longer because of the cops who are checking every car for you two."

Touka: "It's ok, cops here will do anything for money."

Natsu and kaneki both nod in response.

I'm not sure about this. I'm afraid of what will happen if we get caught.

Lucy: "Are you sure that will work?"

Touka: "Trust me, it will work. If it doesn't then I guess we'll have fun."

She smirks as she speaks.

Im still not sure but I have no other choice.

Natsu: "Don't worry, Luce. I won't let anyone hurt you."
-------------

A/N - I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a month!! I'm not going to say that I was busy because I wasn't. I haven't had any motivation or inspiration for chapters or about what I want to write. Again I am really sorry.

Hope you all have a fantastic Xmas/Christmas/Hanukkah/day.

I love you all and thank you for sticking around for more chapters/updates!!!!