22)Wedding

Finally, today is the day I get to marry the man I love!

I look at myself in the mirror.

Am I really pretty enough for him? He's so handsome and I'm just not...

Natsu: "What are you thinking about? By your face I know it's not good."

Lucy: "It's nothing my love."

He nods.

Natsu: "Please only think happy thoughts. You have been so happy these past weeks, I can't imagine you sad."

Lucy: "I promise I'll only think about happy things!"

We smile and stare at each other for awhile before he speaks again.

Natsu: "Our wedding is tomorrow so I won't be here. Don't get in to any trouble while I'm not here ok? Also Stein wants to check you and the baby."

I smile and nod. I leave the bathroom and Natsu with it. I walk downstairs and make a right towards Dr. Steins office.

Lucy: "You wanted to see me?"

Stein: "Yes... Please sit here."

Lucy: "Is everything okay? I thought we were supposed to meet in a few days?"

Stein: "No there isn't anything wrong. I just wanted to check you and the baby, you haven't been eating much."

I have been trying to eat more but I haven't been hungry and I've also been nervous about not being able to fit in my dress...

Stein: "Here, take one of these pills a day."

Lucy: "Thank you, are we done?"

He nods. I stand from the seat and exit the room.

---------- Next Day ----------

Lucy: "Okay so I did everything right?"

Maka: "I think so."

Lucy: "Name off everything I need to do and I'll make sure I finished it."

Maka: "Have you called the caterer, talked to the pianist, put your dress on, and had your make up done?"

Lucy: "Yes to all. So everything is completed. Now I have an hour till the wedding."

------------------------------
Touka: "Lucy it's time to go. Natsu is waiting for you to walk down the aisle."

Lucy: "Don't say it out loud! I know I have to go I'm just so nervous!!"

Maka: "Lucy, please Touka and I will walk with you."

I smile and nod. We walk out of the room and make it to a large white door.

Lucy: "This is it..."

(3POV)

Lucy, Touka, and Maka open the doors and walk hand in hand towards Natsu. Smiling widely. Finally they make it in front of the priest. Maka and Touka stand behind Lucy as she now hold Natsus hands.

Priest: "Dearly beloved, friends and family. We are gathered here to celebrate the love between two hearts."

Times passes quickly and before I knew it I was asked if I do.

Lucy: "I do!!"

Priest: "Natsu do you take Lucy to love and hold till death do you part?"

Natsu: "I do."

Priest: "You may kiss the bride."

The room now full of awes and cries.
------------------------------
(Lucy POV)

Girl: "Congrats Lucy!"

Who are you?

Lucy: "Thank you so much."

Mom: "Congratulations my dear girl!"

Why are they here? How did they even know about the wedding?

Lucy: "Why are you here? Leave!"

Dad: "Calm down Lucy, don't make your mother stress. Remember she's pregnant."

Lucy: "I don't care even a little. I said to go. You both have done nothing but hurt me!"

Mom: "What did we do that was so wrong?"

Lucy: "You sold your only daughter!"

Dad: "Actually, you aren't our only daughter anymore."

He rubs her stomach.

Ugh, they're so disgusting!

Lucy: "At the time I was! Leave now."

Mom: "Lucy we are your parents. You can't speak to us this way!"

Soul walks up to them. Hands in his pockets.

Soul: "She said to leave!"

Dad: "And who are you, little boy?"

Soul takes his hands out of his pockets along with a gun. He points it towards Lucy's mom.

Soul: "Don't make me repeat myself."

Without a second thought they left.

Lucy: "Oh my gosh... Why is she here?"

Soul: "Who are they?"

Lucy: "My friend Levy and Natsu's ex Lisanna."

Soul: "She's the one who pushed you down the stairs? I'll make her leave."

Lucy: "No, I'll do it. Natsu looks lonely go talk to him."

He smiles then leaves.

I walk towards Levy and Lisanna. Levy notices m which gets Lisannas attention.

Levy: "Congrats Lu-chan! I'm so happy for you!"

Lucy: "Why are you here? I did not invite you."

Lisanna: "We're still friends though aren't we? I mean it was your fault..."