23)All Ruined?

Lucy: "What do you mean it's my fault? You pushed me down the stairs!"

Lis: "And you stole my boyfriend!"

Lucy: "Actually your boyfriend left you for me. Can you just go? I mean I for real just got married to your "boyfriend". Bye~"

Lis scoffs and rolls her eyes as she turns around and walks away.

Levy: "You didn't have to be so rude. Lis has been crying every night. She's sad that the only people who shes ever loved left her for each other!"

Levy does the same as Lis as she walks towards Lisanna.

(Lis POV)

Who does Lucy think she is? It's not like she's prettier than me. Plus she's getting fat I don't care if she is pregnant.

Natsu: "What the hell are you doing here?!"

Lis: "Um... Lucy invited me?"

Natsu looks confused at first but then smiles.

Natsu: "I'm glad you two are starting to get along. To be honest I was really mad when Lucy told me what you did to her."

Lis: "Ya that was just a mistake. I tried to tell her but she kept ignoring me."

Natsu: "As long as you both are trying now. Come on I'm thirst let's get something to drink."

---30 Minutes Later---

Natsu: "L-Lis? Why i-is your hair s-so sh-short?"

Who does he think he is?!

Lis: "Why?!"

Natsu laughs instead of responding.

Lis: "N-Natsu? I'm sleepy now l-let's go inside?"

Natsu: "Haha, okay~"

I think hes drunk enough. Ha Lucy thinks she can have him? Think again!

We walk inside the building as I lead him to a room with just a couch and table. (idek...) As we walk in I push my lips onto his. At first he doesn't kiss back but then gives in.

Natsu: "I-I forgot how s-soft your lips were."

Lis: "You dont ever have to forget if you choose me~"

I know he would never choose me, but I know exactly what he likes...

(Lucy POV)

Lucy: "Thank you coming... Thank you for coming..."

Wow how many people showed up to the wedding? I don't even know half of them.

Random: "You and Natsu make such an amazing couple. I hope you both have a happy marriage."

Lucy: "Awe thank you."

Wait where is Natsu?

Lucy: "Soul have you seen Natus?"

Soul: "I'm not sure sorry. I saw I'm earlier with some girl."

With a girl? How dumb are you soul?? Natsu and I for real just got married and you didn't try to intervene when he was with another girl!!

Soul: "I'm sorry Lucy. You look mad... Bye."

Quickly Soul ran away.

He isn't outside so he must be inside.

Lucy: "Natsu? Natsu where are you?"

I walk quietly and quickly through the hall. Suddenly I stop when I hear someone moaning.

No.. This can't be!!

My fingers wrapped around the handle to the room I hear the sounds. Slowly I open the door. Without hesitation I fall to the floor.

Lucy: "N-Natsu? Why?"

I whisper through my tears.

------------------------------

Sorry for the slow updates. I've been trying to at least update once a month. Thank you all for understanding!!! 💕