10)Telling Him

Thank you all so much for 200 reads!!! it means a lot to me 💕
*------------------------------*
We are all sitting on the bench eating French fries and hamburgers except for Levy, she was eating a salad since she's a vegetarian. (like me)

Levy: "Lucy?"

Lucy: "Huh?"

Levy gulped before she spoke.

Levy: "Shouldn't you also tell Lisa and Natsu? They would be happy for you."

They looked at me curiosity all over their faces.

Lucy: "I don't think I should."

Natsu: "Tell us or... I'll make you tell me."

He whispered the last part in my ears which sent a shiver down my spine. I could feel the tears build up in my eyes.

Lucy: "I'm sorry but I can't."

I ran from them but the only place I could go to was Natsu's house.

(Natsu POV)

Lucy ran away before she could tell us.

Natsu: "Levy, what is it?"

Levy: "It isn't my place to say."

I stood up from the bench and left the girls to talk to each other. When I got to my house I went straight to my room. I heard crying.

Natsu: "Lucy are you crying?"

Lucy: "N-No I'm not. I'm just-"

I knew she was crying so I opened the and hugged her.

Natsu: "Please don't cry, it hurts me when you do. Just tell me what's wrong."

Lucy: "I'm p-pregnant..."

Okay, so I didn't see that coming?!

Natsu: "Is it Lokes?"

If it is I swear to God I'm going to kill him!

Lucy: "Y-Yes."

(3POV)

Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand and went to the car. A couple of minutes later they arrived at Loke's house.

Natsu: "Stay here!"

He pushes Lucy back into the car.

Lucy: "Fine I'll go in later."

Lucy smiles sweetly as she sits back down. Natsu barges into Loke's house and sees him and his sister making out!

Natsu: "What the hell? I thought she was your sister?"

Loke: "She is my step sister so we can do whatever we want and what are you doing here? I said I'll give you your money later!"

Natsu pulls out a gun and points it at Loke.

Misa: "Please don't kill him! I'm pregnant with his child."

Natsu: "You both disgust me! I have a step sister too, should I get her pregnant?!"

Loke: "Misa go upstairs."

Misa was about to get up but Natsu stops her.

Natsu: "No, if I kill him I want you to watch as he screams and cries!"

She begins to cry.

Misa: "You of all people should know how it feels to lose your father. Please spare him!"

Natsu lowers his gun. Lucy then appears behind him and takes his gun.

Lucy: "Don't pull that sh*t on him! I'm also pregnant with his baby but you don't see me crying!"

Everyone's eyes widen as Lucy pulls the trigger shooting Loke in the shoulder.

Lucy: "Go upstairs, even though I hate you for begging Natsu for Lokes life, I still don't want you to see me kill your lover."

Misa runs upstairs crying her eyes out knowing the only person she'll ever love is about to no longer exist.

Natsu: "Lucy, don't do this. You'll regret it later."

Natsu takes the gun from her hand. Lucy lowers her head and spots two knives at the corner of her eyes. She grabs the knives and quickly stabs loke in the chest and leg before Natsu could stop her. Loke screams and groans in pain.

Lucy: "I won't regret anything!"

Lucy takes the knives out and then stabs him over and over in the chest until there was blood coming from his mouth.

Natsu: "Here, take this."

Natsu gives Lucy the gun and eminently she shoots him in the head.