13)School~

(3rd POV)

Gray: "Are you hungry? We have like 15 minutes till we have to be at school."

Lucy: "No I'm not hungry thank you though."

Lucy lied but was caught when her stomach growled, she laughs nervously.

Lucy: "Ok so I'm a bit hungry."

-----------------------------
Lucy: "Mm, thank you for breakfast! It was amazing."

Gray: "No problem. Now lets hurry so we're not late!!"

They run to the car and speed their way to school. Soon they arrived at their destination.

Lucy: "Now we're super early!"

Lucy gets out of the car with Gray staying close by. They walk into the school as a blue-haired girl runs up to them.

Levy: "Lucy!!"

Lucy turns to the one who shouted her name.

Lucy: "Huh? Oh, hey Levy! How are you?"

Levy: "I'm good. How are you and who is this??"

Levy asked with a smirk.

Lucy: "He's no one."

Gray: "My name is Gray. It's nice to meet you."

----------------------------
Class has started and yet the teacher hasn't shown up. Everyone in the classroom are on their phones or talking to one another. Lucy was just doing work like usual.

Levy (text): "Hey wyd??"

Lucy (text): "Waiting for the teacher to show up, hby?"

Levy (text): "Same. I wonder wut they're doing."

Lucy (text): "Idk, sry I gtg."

Lucy put her phone back in her bag and runs to the door when she saw Lis walk in.

Lis: "Lucy stop!"

Lucy stops at the door and turns towards her friend.

Lis: "Are you okay? Why have you been ignoring my texts and calls?"

Lucy: "I-It's nothing."

Lis goes to her desk while Lucy heads to the restroom.

Lucy: "Why did Natsu have to leave? I can't keep the secret of our marriage from her but I can't tell her without Natsu."

She splashes water onto her face then begins to walk back to class where the teacher still hasn't arrived.

--- Lunch Time ---

(Lis POV)

Levy and I were waiting outside Lucy's class but she never came out so we decided to go to lunch without her.

Hopefully, she isn't mad?

Lis: "Um Levy? Has Lucy been acting strange towards you in any way?"

Levy thought for a moment before shaking her head, no.

Levy: "Well actually... Wait nevermind, forget I said anything."

After we got our lunch we sat at our regular table. I saw Lucy walking in our direction. She sat with us.

Lucy: "I'm not hungry today and I also have to finish some work. So I'll talk to you both after school? Bye."

She told us, more like she told Levy. She didn't even look at me. I guess I'll ask after school.

--- After School (But still in school~)
(3rd POV)

The bell rings telling the students they are allowed to leave. Lis got up from her seat and walked to Lucy. When she got to her, Lucy quickly stood up and ran from her.

Lis: "Lucy?!"

Lucy runs to the stairs but stops when Lis shouted.

Lis: "Lucy stop running! Please talk to me, why do you keep running away from me?!"

Lucy looks back to her friend whose eyes are filled with tears, the same as her.

Lucy: "I want to tell you but I don't want you to hate me."

They both wipe their tears away.

Lis: "I could never hate you. I mean unless it's about Natsu."

Lis laughed and Lucy held her head down.

Lucy: "But it does have to do with him..."

Lis stopped laughing as Lucy lifted her head up.

Lucy: "N-Natsu and I are... getting... M-married..."

Lis: "You b**ch! How could you?!"

Lucy: "It's not my fault. I would never do that to you!"

Lis: "Then why don't you call off the wedding? Is it because you like him, even though he's dating me you still throw yourself at him!"

Lucy: "I throw myself at him? Ha if I did he would be with me and not you! Anyone would date me over you!"

Lis: "Except Natsu. I don't care what you say. Natsu and I are dating so you need to back off."

Lucy started laughing which shocked Lisanna.

Lucy: "You really think he's dating you for you? If that's really what you think then you're wrong. You see Natsu told me he's only dating you to get close to me and also when I was unpacking my stuff in his room I came across some papers, it was a letter from your dad. I'll keep it short, the letters were pleading for Natsu to go out with you since you locked yourself in your room. You wouldn't eat, drink, or leave for anything."

Lis: "Stop lying!"

Lucy: "I wish I was. Oh, and by the way, the weddings next month you can come if you want."

Lucy smirks and turns around to walk down the stairs when Lis runs up behind her and pushes her down the long flight of stairs.

Lis: "I hope you and everyone you love dies!"