6)Who's The Stalker

TRIGGER WARNING!!! If you don't like it when people are forced to do something they don't want to do or anything of the sort then please skip this chapter!!!
°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

???: "Lucy wake up~ Wake up my beautiful princess."

Lucy: "H-Huh? Where am I?"

I asked in a whisper. My eyes are open and yet I still can't see? Maybe a blindfold?

???: "Hold on my angel."

The man removes the blindfold. He has spiky orange hair and was wearing a tux.

Lucy: "Who are you and why am I here?"

???: "I'm Leo but you can call me Loke."

The boy smirked as he started to slowly move his hand up my thigh.

Loke: "You are even more beautiful up close! When I first saw you it was yesterday and you looked mad, even so, you still looked gorgeous!"

Now he's moving his hand up my torso.

Lucy: "C-can you please stop t-touching me?"

Loke removed his hand from my body and smiled.

Loke: "I'm sorry my diamond, here put this on."

He handed me a black bag. I looked inside and saw a red dress along with a pearl necklace.

Lucy: "What is this for?"

Loke: "You and I have a date tonight, kinda. My parents will be there and they think I'm in a relationship. I know you and Natsu are having some sort of affair but you're not dating him so from now on you're mine okay?"

Lucy: "No that's not okay and Natsu and I aren't having an affair. He is dating my best friend! Why do you think I would just agree to whatever this is anyway?!"

Loke leans in close to my face and whispers.

Loke: "Sorry love but you have no choice. I own you now and you will do what I tell you."

He walks into the shadows not saying anything else and disappearing from my sight. I get up and take the dress and necklace out. I quickly stripped my clothes off.

°.°CLICK.°.

I fall to the ground when I hear a camera. Trying to put the dress on while on the floor so he can't take any more pictures.

Loke: "Huh~"

Loke comes out of the shadows, camera in hand. He just stares at me with a blank face.

Loke: "I don't know why I'm hiding when I can just make you do what I want."

He smirked.

Lucy: "P-please don't..."

Loke: "No, don't beg. It makes you look weak. Stand up and lower the dress a bit."

Why is this happening to me?! Someone, please help. Natsu save me!

I lower the dress off my chest so now it's only around my waist. I could feel the tears slip out of my eyes as he took photo after photo.

~Knock Knock~

Loke: "Our fun is over for now. Now get ready to leave, be ready to go in 10 minutes."

He left and I got dressed.

Please, Natsu help me- wait nevermind. You are probably with your girlfriend not having a care in the word.

I walk over to the door and knock. Soon Loke comes back with a wide smile.

Loke: "Lets go my dear."

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°
A/N: Sorry if this chapter was boring or uncomfortable to read. Hopefully you still liked it!! Love you all and thank you for reading! <3