¹

-

FORGIVE

KAKASHI SAT IN THE GRASS. It grazed his legs and tried to tickle his skin, though- as always, to no avail.

The boy sat in front of the large memorial stone. His fingers traced two names on it, the jagged edges of Rin Nohra and Obito Uchiha.

They were his teammates, but now they were dead and gone. Leaving Kakashi alone in a war torn land. What was he to do? Who was left for him to turn to?

Nothing.

Nothing was left for him but the looming shadow of sin.

After all it was his fault.

So as always Kakashi would sit in the grass and dwell on his mistakes. He deserved this all in all and for the rest of his life thre ninja would try to make up for it.

It started to rain. Large droplets of water colored the stone black and drenched the already wearied boy. He was only young. Too young to be fighting an adult's war, but so was every other kid.

A few feet back a pale, green haired girl stood. She was quietly observing Kakashi.

She was too young, too sweet and naive. From her perspective all Kakashi needed was for someone to give him forgiveness, to tell him it was all ok.

She would give that to him no matter what.

WhAt iS ThIs, I'vE DeCiDeD To WrItE aNoThEr BoOk?

Haha, I have!

If you haven't already feel free (but not pressured) to read my other books.

Anyways welcome!

Edited 8/18/20