Thirteen - "I came back for you."

Start from the beginning

"Bellamy? Bellamy Blake?"

"Yes-"

"He's the one who shot chancellor Jaha, Lyds don't tell me you're close to him? He's a killer."

"He hasn't killed anyone."

"Only tried to."

"He saved my life! He's all I have down here."

"You have Clarke, and Murphy and that Jasper boy too by the sounds of it-"

"Murphy is gone. Clarke is too busy leading us and Jasper is just my friend."

"So what does that make Blake?"

"I'm not doing this with you." Lydia snapped instantly regretting her actions once more, "Look Marcus... Bellamy is important to me, just like you. He's my family now, just like Clarke and just like the others."

"I just hope you know what you're doing."

"I do."

"Then I trust you, even if I don't trust him."

"Good, I love you Marcus."

"I love you too, I'll see you soon Lydia."

"May we meet again."

With those final words spoken the screen flickered to black and Lydia fell back into her chair, a tainted smile upon her lips.

"Thank you, thank you so much Monty." Lyds cried out before throwing herself into the boy's arms, "You're the best friend I could ask for- I could kiss you right now!"

"Please don't, Bellamy would kill me."

"Where is he anyway? I wanna tell him everything!"

"Him and Clarke are out looking for some supply depot, should be back in a few hours."

"Oh." Was all the freckled girl could say. Despite still being somewhat mad at him, Lyds had still wanted to tell Bellamy about making contact with her godfather, she wanted to be able to share that with him. He'd been right when he said she was all he had, because he was all she had and needed too.

"Don't worry, until he's back you get to sort rations with me and Jasper!"

"Lucky me."

***

Everything had descended into chaos all too quickly, it seemed whatever had been packed into the rations had caused the 100 to go crazy. Most of them were higher than they'd ever been, Monty and Jasper barely had any idea where they were and who they were, but Lydia Greystone seemed fine, or so she thought.

"Lyds? You still hanging in there?" Finn asked, wrapping an arm around the small girl's shoulders.

"I'm fine I just feel a little hazey."

"Let me or Raven know if it gets any worse alright? I gotta go help her with the others."

"Don't worry about me Finn. I got this." She smiled, "Just one question?"

"You see Murphy stood over there too right?" Lyds rose a index finger pointing right in front of the fence where no one seemed to be stood.

"Oh god." Finn groaned, "Okay, Lyds sit right here? Okay? I'll be right back just don't move."

"Okay Finn... Finn. Finn..." she dragged his the 'n' out, "I like your name."

"Lyds I'm begging you... Do not move, I swear to god."

With that said Finn ran away to find Raven, leaving poor doped up Lyds all alone with her own thoughts. She sat alone for some time, imagining where Bellamy was and how fun it would be to see him the same way, the girl couldn't help but miss him wherever he was. She always seemed to feel that way.