35

It's been a week since you and Katsuki had ever talked properly, whenever you get to see him- it's either you ignore him or turn around and use another way just to avoid him.

Whenever he greets you in the morning you always answer him in the shortest word you could ever think of saying.

You felt really awkward and you just can't help it but to feel nervous around him. Plus the fact that you're always busy in the past few days because the cafe were being flooded by people and was running short in staffs, so you need to work harder.

That made it even harder to talk to him properly, too.

You are currently sitting in the dining, massaging your temples, you've been overworking your self and you can't help it but to feel tired since your body was never been used to working before.

"Mommy, we're already set." Aoi tugged your shirt making you look at him,

"O-okay, let's go-" you suddenly felt your surroundings being wrapped in pitch black and you never know what happened next.

Aoi was shocked after seeing you fall on the floor, face and lips were pale and you aren't waking up.

His hands began to tremble as he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"A-Akashi! Call help!"

Katsuki groggily opened his eyes and the rays of sunlight greeted his eyes making him scrunch his eyes and tiredly covering his face with his palm.

His wounds and bruises was already healed and he could move again freely without being restricted.

He was about to get back to sleep again when someone knocked on his door. It was more like banging his door than knocking.

He shot up from bed as quickly as he could and stumping his way on his door, swinging it open just to see Akashi and Aoi crying.

"K-Kat-Katsuki-niichan!" the older male immediately responded to the two kids by checking if they were wounded anywhere.

He felt something really went wrong, you may call it a paternal intuition but he was worried too himself.

"Oi, what's going on? Where's your mother?" he asked

Akashi held Katsuki's shirt and tightly tugging him, pointing the door of the apartment, "Mommy needs help, niichan!"

And without any hesitations, Katsuki ran inside the apartment and the two kids following him.

The two kids pointed where you are and he immediately responded. Seeing you laying on the floor and your was was pale made his heart beat faster- he was scared.

Scared that he might lose you again.

He placed his hands over your forehead, you are warm and you had a fever.

Katsuki immediately carried you in a bridal style, your head was resting on his shoulders.

"W-wait I need to bring

"W-wait I need to bring... Aoi and Akashi... to school.." you said while forcing yourself to open your eyes, droplets of sweat rolled down from your temples and you felt really weak to even move, but the thought of Aoi and Akashi not attending their school is on your mind.

Katsuki clicked his tongue, "Just shut up, (y/n)! You're fucking sick!"

Katsuki placed you on your bed and it was the first time he had ever entered your room. It was painted with (your favorite color) which was you liked very much.

"Please... They need to attend their... class. And... I need to go... To work.." your voice was really hoarse and you are panting when you speak, it was like you're spending your remaining energy when you talk.

Katsuki took out his phone from his pocket and dialed Kirishima's number. It's the first time again in days that he'll be talking to his redhead friend after their argument.

"Hello? Bakugo?" Kirishima said in the other side of the line.

"Oi dumb hair, come here in 10 minutes, I need your help." Katsuki commanded as he ran to the kitchen, trying to search for something that he could heat water with.

"Sure. But I might get there by 25 minutes." Kirishima sounded like he just woke up, Katsuki could hear him yawning.

Katsuki felt a tick mark popped on his forehead.

"I'll seriously kill this dumb fuck." Katsuki murmured under his breath.

"Be here at exactly 5 minutes or I'll kill you."