Chapter Three

A sea of eyes, follows two people facing each other. I hear grunts and screaming. Most of them deep and hoarse.

We disappear into the crowd, imitating the people around us. Most of them hidden by their hoods and the only way to separate them is by their colored gowns. The rich stand out with vivid colors, while the public wears muted colors.

The closer we get into the middle of the room the more I can't hear my own thoughts. In front of me the crowd creates a big circle, surrounding two fighters. When one comes to close to their fingers, they push them back inside, like a prisoner into his cell.

It doesn't seem like an uncommon thing and more and more people are shouting names, while doing their bets. They are hungry for a good show and the more I observe the fighters I see why. Only the prisoners are fighting each other. It even sparks my own interest and I watch the grand howling while his fists connect with an already broken nose. Soon to that nose broken rips add and the battle is over.

The next fight starts seconds later, revealing again the grand against a man, who looks quite the opposite of him. There is no meat on his body and while one seems fed well, the other one looks like a skeleton.

Both of them don't wear a shirt, so it is easy for me to judge them. At first glance everybody would think that the muscle man would win this battle easy. Though in our world, judging a person by their looks is a big mistake. Especially when I finally realize, that the thin man is none other than Caspar.

He looks worse, worse than I have ever seen him. Though his appearance says nothing about his behavior, because he is smiling wickedly.

For a moment we all just watch. I'm curious if he is going to use it. Use his power on his opponent.

"Lady's and gentlemen, for today this is our last fight," a man announces and it gets quieter.

Everyone is listening and from beneath my gown I watch people make their last bet.

Soon the match begins and we all watch it closely. I haven't really come up with an idea, to get Caspar out. So I just watch him. We will wait until the fight is over and when everyone isn't paying much attention we will strike.

Caspar's opponent shows his full set of teeth. Hitting himself onto his chest before he gets ready. Grunting at the crowd, who cheers in return.

I laugh silently. Does he not know who is standing in front of him?

The grant starts to speak, "I heard a lot about you. Caspar one of six murderous Caelestius. Untamable and one of the strongest of his kind. But when I see you in front of me, I ask myself if that really is you," he insults Caspar, who doesn't even blink twice.

Caspar's answers is to crack his head to the side and stretch his arms out, completely ignoring him.

The only thing he says is,"Well, then you have to find out on your own if I'm the real one."

With that the fight starts. His opponent makes the first punch. Aiming for Caspar's stomach and hitting him perfectly. The crowd goes wild. They want to see blood and hear him scream in pain.

But Caspar only grins, as he spits out some blood. His teeth show and there is one missing. I shake my head. He will never learn. He always uses this tactic to see his opponents strength.

The blow knocks him to the ground and the grant screams in victory, pumping his fits into the air. Some of the people follow him and they chant his name.

Though Caspar just spits another time on the ground, before he gets up again. I see how the grants brow raises. He stops looking at the crowd and gulps.

"Well, now let's play for real," Caspar says to him and with that the real fight begins.

I have seen this millions of times. Caspar suddenly bounces and hits whatever is in front of him multiply times. First the crowd goes quiet, but soon a new names is been chanted. Especially as the grant tumbles down. His head colliding with the ground. The throng reaches it's climax and they scream Caspar's name.

He didn't use his magical power, though he did use his strength that comes with being a Caelestius.

Some people cheer, because they won good and others are withdrawing. But I soon stop listening to them. The battle is over and a few guards are getting closer towards Caspar. They want to prison him again and it seems like he isn't going to do anything about it.

I give the others a sign. It means to distract everyone, while I'm getting him out. But before we can do anything someone else reacts. It is a face I as well didn't see in the last hundreds of years and it surprises me, but it also doesn't. She always had a thing for him. It is Lucia the last member of the six murderous Caelestius.

This is the next chapter, hope you enjoyed it!