🥀49

I LOVE YOU ALL *HUGS*

Third Person

"He hit me first Hoseok!"

"I don't care. I sat there and watched you throw your chicken nuggets at him Jimin."

Jimin Sighs, throwing himself back in his chair. Why did he have to defend Taehyung not him?

"Yo chill out babe, he just apologised and frankly it's stupid." Buts in Yoongi, rubbing Jimin's back soothingly.

Taehyung quickly gets up, getting ready to leave before shouting "Miss me with that gay shit!"

- 🥀

"Has he found the body yet?" Asks taehyung, sitting quietly next to his friends and lover.

They were all gathered to discuss what they should do with the imposing alpha, Suho took it upon himself to search all over the home. Not caring at all.

"No he hasn't yet, but he will eventually if he doesn't stop." Sighs out Jungkook, getting up from his slouching position to walk around the quiet room.

They all knew they needed to move him but it was too big of a risk. What if they were caught?

If Suho found the body and concluded that it was Jungkook it could all go two ways.

He could challenge Jungkook and be killed or kill Jungkook. Or he could not do anything, and be smart about the entire thing.

They all knew that Taehyung's father was an ass but Suho is just looking once again for a fight like he always did before he was head alpha.

Yoongi rubbed his hands over his face in frustration, not knowing what to do with the whole issue.

"We're fucked if he finds him, you know that right. You can't fight him Kook." Warns the brunette.

Jungkook just scoffs proudly, sticking out his chest. "I'd knock that little squirm on his ass any day."

They all knew he was right, but we're still hesitant. The biggest mistake a person could make was thinking they were the king of all kings, untouchable; no one is untouchable.

"Don't get so ahead of yourself Kook, anything could happen in a fight between you two." Warns Taehyung.

Jungkook just confidently and once again obnoxiously scoffs, "don't lie, I'd whoop anyone's ass."

- 🥀

What a beautiful man

[ NOT PROOF READ ]
Thank you all so much for the comforting messages and comments they've helped me gain a bit more confidence in my writing once again and I'm extremely grateful to you all ❤️💜💜💜❤️

Also, how have you all been?

Should I do a face reveal before I finish this book?!?!

🥀DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT🥀