🥀014

Third Person

Footsteps could be heard all around the alpha, getting louder and louder the further he got from the cabin.

A part of him wants to scream as loud as he can and get them out the woods, apart of him wants to go back and stay with the man he loves.

But the part he chooses is the part who if he needs to will beat the shit out of them and sacrifice himself if needed to keep his pack safe; it's what an alpha does.

Takes care of it's own.

His father failed at that all the time. Letting pack members do whatever or whoever they want not caring in the slightest that they may have families, mates that they already love and belong to.

That's why most wolf's at the base think there is nothing wrong with wanting a go at the two new omegas.

But Jungkook wasn't going to be like his father, he never will.

The branches a few feet away from him snap causing him to avert his attention straight to the direction of the noise.

Two men were stood ahead of him, crossbows in hands and big smirks placed on their faces.

They think I'm an omega. Realizes the alpha. He could easily take them down if they think he's weaker than he actually is.

The first and biggest mistake you can make when fighting someone is to assume their strengths and weakness without analyzing them first or even taking into consideration your own.

So all Jungkook does is smirk back, ready to fight and beat the shit out of the men that scared his Taehyung.

One of the men look to the other," You go right, I go left." He says in a whisper.

The alpha growls at the two showing his teeth. One of the men go straight for him ignoring the other man's direction.

Second mistake; no communication nor direction.

He throws himself at Jungkook missing instantly only to have his foot swiped up and thrown to the ground.

Jungkook throws so many punches he can't feel his fist, he didn't even realize that the other man is approaching him.

He is dragged off of the hunter, thrown into a tree behind him letting out a low groan.

The man attacks him, kicking and punching the alpha as Jungkook dodges most of them.

They grab both of his arms, twisting one only to hear a clear snap echo through the now darkened woods.

Jungkook lets out a loud growl, a signal to the two alpha's that he may need help.

"What they fuck! You aren't an omega. You're an alpha." Shouts the hunter.

They just continue to beat the alpha till he feels his eyes drooping, they soon drop him to the floor.

Turning around they begin to leave, not interested in an alpha, Jungkook just smirks and begins to darkly laugh at the two idiots in front of him.

He's quickly back up to his feet, more angry and more violent than he has even been.

Third mistake; thinking your enemy is done and not finishing them off.

The alpha launches himself at the man he first lays his eyes on, snapping his arm quickly and throwing him to the ground.

He then grabs the other taking the bow in the hunters hand, swiftly shoving it straight into his chest.

He smirks so wide at the idiotic hunters in front of him as he rips them apart, limb from limb.

He was finished, ready to leave when he caught the scent of the omega. His heart sank at the thought of Taehyung seeing what he just did.

"K-kookie." The name bounces off of the alphas ears, causing him to run up to Taehyung.

He wraps his arms around him, burying his head in the crook of the Wolf's neck.

" baby I'm so sorry you saw what I just did. Please don't hate me. I just got so angry a-" the alpha was cut off once again by the omegas soft lips.

"I will never hate you Kookie, they hurt me, your pack and my mother so they deserve all they fucking got the sick bastards had it coming anyway."

Taehyung wipes off a bit of the blood that is splattered on Jungkooks cheek, smiling softly; proud of his mate for protecting him.