🥀007

Third Person.

Taehyung didn't realize the situation and lifestyle he would now have to deal with, the idea of living with his mate was something that made his head spin.

Yet here he was, moving all his belongings into his mates pack house.

He already wanted to burn the house to the cold ground and its only nine in the morning.

All Jungkook did was order Taehyung around and let Jimin do whatever he wished.

This is exactly what he's doing now, being forced to stand at the door in the freezing cold while Jungkook brings his things and Jimin sits lazily on the sofa.

Taehyung lets a low growl erupt from the back of his throat as he feels himself become red from anger.

Everyone in the pack including Taehyung and Jungkook question why they were put together, to be mates.

All they do is argue.

They can't stand each other, that's very clear.

" why must I stand here. It's cold and my legs hurt." Taehyung complained once again causing the alpha to roll his eyes.

Jungkook stops, standing in front of Taehyung. Staring down at him, " because I said so, I'm the alpha, I'm your mate and whether you like it or not you do as I say."

All Jungkook does is state he's an alpha in these type of situations, building up Taehyung's anger more.

His anger has been building up every single day, ready to snap when he can't take it anymore.

He's going to snap soon.

He feels as if there's a burning pain in his chest, he feels as if someone is punching him in the ribs continuously as he is stared down by the alpha.

He wants him to submit.

Jungkook has been trying to get his 'mate' to submit since the two had their first encounter, but he just won't.

Taehyung sighs in irritation, rolling his eyes at the lame excuse of an alpha in front of him, " fine, do what you want but why does Jimin get to sit about like a lazy bum!"

This causes Jimin to snap his head into the two mates direction. Jimin gets easily offended by the simple things; he's so sensitive to everything.

" H-hey, I'm not a lazy bum, I'm just doing what my alpha says. Be comfortable and don't do anything." Jimin weakly defends. Repeating the exact words his mate spoke a few days ago.

" yeah, your alpha and mate is pathetic. He can't tell the difference from his dick to his brain!"Shouts Taehyung from across the hallway to Jimin.

Jimin runs up the wooden stairs at Taehyung's hurtful words, they're always hurtful lately.

" look what you've done now! You've upset him, do you know what Yoongi is going to do!"

Taehyung's eyes become wide as he sees Jungkook get close to him. Every step Jungkook takes, Taehyung takes two steps back.

He's never seen Jungkook this mad before, it kind of scares him. He's not going to show it but it defiantly scares the crap out of him.

His hands begin to become clammy and he feels a nervous twitch inside his stomach.

He unconsciously lets out a quiet whimper as he feels his mate burn holes into him with his eyes.

His head falls down, body beginning to tremble as he fears what Jungkook will do. 

Jungkook's eyes widen at this, his mate so weak and vulnerable infront of him.

Jungkook had all the power and control. Taehyung submitted.

He wraps his arms around Taehyung's shaking figure, picking him up.

He carries him to their room, placing him on their shared bed. Lifting up his mates chin.

" Hey, it's okay. I didn't expect you to submit, I was just angry." Sighs Jungkook.

Taehyung throws himself at Jungkook, wrapping his thin shaking arms around Jungkook's muscly figure.

This is why Taehyung never submits. He finds it so embarrassing when he submits. Anyone can control him when he does, have him wrapped around their finger without him knowing or acknowledging it in the slightest.

He becomes a different person.

When he submits he stays that way for hours or days at a time due to him never submitting willingly.

He grows accustomed to being a weak, submitting omega very quickly and doesn't leave that state until he wants to.

" I-I'm so s-sorry." Stutters Taehyung and he buries his head into Jungkook's warm neck.

Jungkook is frozen. Taehyung never touches him unless he has to, this entire situation just confuses Jungkook.

He places a warm hand on Taehyung's back rubbing softly trying to comfort the shaking omega.

" it's okay Tae." Simply says Jungkook feeling the boy on him slowly drift off to sleep in his arms.