🥀031

Third Person

Third Person

"how do I look yoongz, I've got to look right?"

"You looks fine Kook, he's only coming over for dinner. You aren't going to the fucking White House." Mocks the fellow alpha.

All Jungkook does is roll his eyes not caring about the comment and quickly looking around to see if everything was okay.

In his opinion this was a huge step for him and Taehyung in getting back together.

This may be his only chance to get his soulmate back.

His head snaps to the wooden front door once he hears the bell ringing, indicating the omegas arrival.

He violently shoved Yoongi out the back door of the pack house and quickly fixing himself before opening the door.

Once he does he is created with a beautiful sight, a sight he would hopefully never forget.

There is mate stood, looking amazing as usual, make up naturally done and clothing suiting him perfectly.

His gray hair looked so fluffy that the alpha was dying to run his long fingers through it.

Jungkook swallows a lump in his throat once he realized he hasn't been glancing but staring, " c-come in." Stutters the alpha.

Taehyung just mumbles a quick 'thank you' and heads straight into the home that was once his.

The omega felt some sort of warmth boil up inside of him once he took the first few steps into the mansion.

He loved living here, it was only him, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jimin. That was something he liked most.

But since Jimin is not in a wheelchair the other two decided to get their own small home, leaving Jungkook on his own and Taehyung now only realizing.

He can't believe he only just realized that his mate, the alpha of this pack had been living alone and essentially mateless for over six months now.

"You've been alone haven't you?" Unconsciously asks Taehyung, well more like a statement.

" yeah. You left and so did Jimin and Yoongi. So it's just been me." Sadly chuckles the alpha, hoping to lighten the mood.

Jungkook awkward scratches the back of his neck, leading Taehyung to the table to have their food.

The smell of the meat and other foods soon filled the omegas nose and it was amazing, he soon took his seat once Jungkook kindly pulled it out for him.

"Who made this food?" Asks the omega once the alpha was sat o the opposite end of the table to him.

"Me actually, I hope it is up to your standards." Confidently replies the alpha