🥀004

Third Person

Third Person.

"So." Taehyung deadpans.

He's been staring at the floor, him waiting to be told what to do by his so called mate.

" Jimin's room is down the hall from ours and ours is to the left as you look down the hall once you reach the top of the stairs." Jungkook blurts out now standing up.

'I have to share a room with this swine!"

Taehyung hates sharing his bed, he will only share with Jimin because Jimin is so small he takes up only a small amount of room.

Taehyung hates people in general, most have established that and left him alone; why can't Jungkook just leave him alone?

" I'm not sharing a bed with you." He Simply states now standing in front of the alpha.

Jungkook sighs knowing he can feel an argument about to happen between the two mates.

" yes you are, you're my mate after all we need our own room. Just like Jimin will have his own room with Yoongi." Jungkook snaps back.

Taehyung is not having some sleazy alpha sleeping next to his Chim Chim, trying to take advantage of him.

The idea of it makes the omegas stomach turn.

Before Taehyung could even speak Jungkook does again," don't even think about arguing. Yoongi is not some pervert who will take advantage of your best friend. He's nice once you know him."

It doesn't even make sense to Taehyung why he's defending Yoongi when he hasn't even met him and nor has Jimin.

" so is this the lovely Taehyung?" A dull voice asks walking towards them.

'Well isn't he just a small as Jimin.'

" yes this is the lovely Taehyung." Jungkook replies to the unknown midget.

Taehyung is sudden caught off guard as he watched the boy run up to Jimin burying his face into his neck causing Jimin to whimper.

'Did Jimin just whimper!'

" that's it, get off him now." Taehyung says only to be pulled back by Jungkook.

" don't. Can't you see, they're connected." States Jungkook eyeing the two.

Taehyung flips his head back to the two midgets who are basically too close for comfort.