🥀019

Third Person.

"Move!"

"Where are you going, you can't be out there on your own?"

"Watch me Jimin." Says Taehyung, bashing his shoulder into the other.

Jimin just appeared out of nowhere, checking on the omega only to be screamed at by him.

It's Taehyung's fault for slamming the front door closed. Thinks Jimin.

He just kicks his feet, watching Taehyung run around the room frantically grabbing all his belongings.

He wants to laugh at the situation in front of him, he'll probably get a punch to the face if he did.

"Seriously Taehyung. What did he do now? It couldn't be that bad." Question Jimin, trying to steady Taehyung.

Taehyung scoffs at the attempt to reason with him, " oh yes. It is that bad, just wait till that asshat gets home then ask him."

Jimin's patients for once is wearing very thin, first he is pulled away from his mate by his angry friend.

Now his angry friend won't even tell him the reasoning for it, seriously can't the two just be happy together for longer than a few days?

Jimin just stood in his way, blocking the door. No way was he letting his best friend leave knowing he won't last out there.

"Get the fuck out of my way Jimin!" Screams Taehyung. Shoving the omega only for him to not budge.

Jimin just crossed his arms, giving the boy the silent treatment; Taehyung hates quiet people.

Jimin doesn't know if Taehyung has ever liked quiet people and he has no idea why.

Taehyung says it's because it freaks him out not knowing what another person is feeling.

But that's makes no sense itself, Taehyung couldn't give a shit what another person I thinking; past is evidence to that.

" I swear to god Jimin get out of the damn way or I'll shove you." Threatened Taehyung, getting in the males face.

Now it's Jimin's time to scoff, the amount of times Taehyung has hit him or shoved the younger out of anger; he doesn't care anymore.

"fine." simply says the omega, voice breaking.

What could that bastard of an alpha done to upset him so much? Thinks Jimin.

Maybe they had another physical altercation, or Jungkook stole Taehyung's food again.

That's what the last fight was over, Jungkook drank some of Taehyung's favourite drinks from the fridge and in return his got to sleep on the couch and a broken left arm.

Taehyung sits softly on the bed, making it creak lightly, " what did he do Tae?" Asks the male.

"h-he h-has a mate Jimin."

••

I hope you guys liked this chapter?!?

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think. 💜