🥀011

Third Person

So here they were, the alpha and omega. Ready to fight till one no longer can.

Neither really wanting to fight but it was the best option in Taehyung's mind. He wanted to be free because in his mind he thought Jungkook truly didn't love nor want him.

" Seriously Tae, lets go home. I don't want to hurt you." Whispers Jungkook. Swallowing roughly to get the lump out of his throat.

Taehyung shakes his head violently, "n-no. We need to do this, I need to be truly free, y-you don't love m-me, you will leave like everyone els!"

Jungkook can't believe the words leaving the omegas mouth, how could he not love him?

Taehyung is all Jungkook could ever want and love. Loving himself was a task he can't do fully so he chose to mate and put his love into his significant other.

Giving him a reason of living, not living to cause chaos and pain, but love and joy to his mate; no matter if they are alpha, beta or omega.

He will love them.

With all of him.

"Stop being silly, of course I love you p-" , before Jungkook finish he is pushed into the cold tree behind him.

He grunts in pain, feeling everything instead of nothing. He is soon thrown onto the soaking wet grass, kicks landing to his stomach.

He quickly grabs the omegas leg, yanking him down as well. Getting on top of him, throwing punches to his face.

Taehyung knees him in the back, earning another grunt, getting the chance to get on top of the alpha.

He punches him square in the face, blood colouring his pale cold knuckles.

He goes to hit Jungkook again only to have his wrist's grabbed and with a swift move one of them is snapped so easily by the alpha.

The omega screams out it pain, it now heightened by the sudden contact of his alpha.

Jungkook straddles Taehyung once again, snapping his wrists back into place.

"I really really don't want to hurt you anymore, I love you. Hurting you is like hurting myself. I feel everything with you, I'm going nowhere so stop trying to loose and get rid of me!" Screams Jungkook in the omegas face.

He suddenly grabs a hold of Taehyung's cold, rough cheeks. Smashing his chapped lips onto the others.

The kiss is slow, passionate and meaningful. Neither of the males wanting to stop, too addicted to the other's lips.

Jungkook places his hands on the others waist, bringing him much close to him, taking in more of his scent.

He moved down to his jaw, kissing it softly then removing his head to look his beautiful mate in the eyes.

The alpha smiled sweetly at Taehyung, his heart warming as he smiles back.

"Let's go home."

•••••••••

••••••••

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment what you think. :)