Last thing I remember I was between Daddy's arms, "Daddy..?", I said.

Suddenly. The room lit up and everything went white, it hurt my eyes so I covered them with my hands.

I heard a door going unlock and a foot step coming in, "I see you're awake, darling", I heard a women voice. 

"W-Were is Daddy?", I asked.

"Your Daddy is fine, don't worry about him", She said.

I removed my hands a little and opened my eyes. I saw the women, she had green eyes and brown hair tied as a ponytail, and she was wearing a laboratory suit.

"Who...who are you?", I asked.

"I'm Dr.Glive. You must be (Y/n), right?", she said and I nodded my head. "Well then (Y/n), do you know why are you here?"

"...N-No....", I answer.

"You are here to learn how to control your powers", she said.

"My...my powers?", I asked.

"Yes, your powers, it could make damage if it wasn't controlled. You're here because we need to study you, We will do some tests on you, there will be no much pain if you do exactly what you are told", she said in a cold way.

"W-What...?! No, I...I don't want this!!", I yelled.

"Sorry darling, it's not your choice, you'll spend your whole life in this lab, unless you be a good girl and do what we tell you to", she said.

"But I don't want to!! I want my Daddy!!", I cried.

"Well I guess then you'll spend your whole life here. Your mother should've think before she married a criminal and decided to have a baby", she muttered the last part. And by that she left me alone locked in this empty room.

I felt sad and sooo mad, "they can't do this to me, I don't want to spend my life here, I want...my Daddy!!", I said to myself angrily.

.

( Foxtail's pov )

I was walking in the hallway on my way to check on (Y/n). This girl is so dangerous, she had got her powers from her mother and her criminal father, her father is the dangerous evil man I've ever seen! We've heard that Sasha (Y/n)'s mother is dead but her daughter inherited her powers!! We should control her before she becomes like her criminal father or maybe worse!!

I see now Dr.Glive leaving the same room we've locked (Y/n) in, "Morning Dr.Glive, is there any news about (Y/n)?", I said.

"Morning Foxtail, yeah actually, she just woke up, and she doesn't know anything, and I think she doesn't know how to use her powers yet. I told her that we're going to help her but she doesn't want to", Dr.Glive said.

"What do you mean she doesn't want to? That's not her choice!!", I said.

Before Dr.Glive could say anything else, a explosion came from the same room we've locked (Y/n) in.

"What the...", I said and I run to go there.

I enter the room to find everything on fire and (Y/n) with a whole black eyes surrounded by (f/c) fire!!

"I....want.....MY DADDY!!", she yelled and black hand figure catch me in my throat.

"..(.Y../..n..)...st...top..", I can't breathe!! Suddenly she fall on the ground passed out!! And the black hand figure disappear and I started picking up my breath. "What the...hell...just happened.."

"I fired a needle on her", I heard Dr.Glive as she walk toward (Y/n). "That girl is really strong and dangerous! We need more than locking her in a room".

"I thought you said she doesn't know how to use her powers yet!!", I said as I stand up.

"That's what I thought too. She doesn't know how to control her powers, I think it's because her powers works with her emotions", she said as she's checking (Y/n)'s body.

"How do you know that?", I asked.

"When I left her she was crying, and it seems like she became angry because she wants her father", she said as she carries (Y/n).

"Where are you taking her", I asked.

"As I said, we need more than locking her in a room. From now on she can't go anywhere and we must handcuffs her hands with handcuffs absorb her powers, just like her father", she said leaving the burning room with (Y/n).