Part 26: Vegetable Soup

Start from the beginning

--*--

Sun POV

I woke up at the night, I just remembered that I was sleeping in Oh's room. His bed was too small, then he slept on the floor. He gave his lovely bed to me. Thank you friend.

I saw at the clock, it was 1am. I felt my back was hurt, then my face and arm felt swollen. I didn't know why did they do it to me? I never met them, but they were so cruel. Actually, they throw all of my books to river, they took my money and punched me for several times.

I caressed my stomach and face, for a moment I could forget the pain from my back. I got really a bad day. I was still so grateful for meeting P'Pong. He came at the right time.

But, the best part of my day happened when Ai Nam called for me and running toward me. I saw her as angel, she was truly my Guardian Angel this night.

I checked my bag, I looked for my phone. I didn't find that. When I saw on the table, it was charged. It should be Oh who did that. Thank you, boy. You were really good boy.

But, sorry for making your mom crying this night.

I switched the phone on, I got a lot of messages and voice mails. Oh, Peach, Ai Nam. Thank you, friend. You were my besties.

But, I hope I got a voice mail or message for my boy, In. I checked for so many messages, then I got a message from him. "Text me", he messaged me shortly.

I was really happy to get a message from him. Then, I replied "In, can I call you?". I tried to wait for his response. It should be okay if he replied it by tomorrow, he should be sleeping at this hour.

But, I hear that I got a message. I checked it, it was from In. He texted "Nope. I didn't want to hear your voice".

I took a deep breath. Okay, as long as I could text him, it should be sufficient for me.

Me : Sure, let's use text only

In : Where are you?

Me : I have been expelled from rooftop. I stayed with Oh

In : Don't give him a problem

Me : What do you mean?

In : You know his family run laundry business for live? If their customer know that a thief stay in their home, they will left

Me : How can you think like that, In?

In : Don't you know why did you be expelled from rooftop? The owner want to make rooftop safer without a thief. Get our from Oh'home, let them free from a thief

Me : You are so mean to me

In : I didn't care. Actually, I just want to tell you something

Me : About what?

In : You are dropped out from the school.

I thought my brain was freezing. I couldn't think anymore. My mom and dad faces were crossing in my mind. They should be really disappointed about me.

In : I asked Rose to give the letter from school to you. Meet her in front of rooftop by this morning.

Me : Okay

In : From now, forget me. Never call or message me.

Me : But, you will still visit my parent on this semester holiday, right?

In : Nope. Never. I am sick of your parent

Me : That is so mean

In : I don't care