Chapter 21

Willow

You have a collect call from "Bruce"  an inmate in Jacksonville State Prison. Will you accept this call?

I hang up immediately.
" Jennifer!"
Jennifer runs in, "Yes boss lady, are you okay?"

I roll my eyes, "Why in the hell is Bruce calling me?"

"Whaaaat?!" Jennifer says in disbelief.

"Yes, and i don't know what he wants. It just gives me chills when I hear his name."

"Boss Lady, I know that it can be nerve wrecking but look at our relationship. You shouldn't even be able to call me your friend because I have done some dirty things to you. However, you forgave me. You continue to rise above the pettiness. We love you for that. I say you hear him out then ghost his ass for good if he says anything wrong to you. We can call the courts and have his sentence extended even longer."

I turn to hug Jen and Lexi bursts in my office.

"YOU BACK STABBING BITCH!!!" Lexi lunges at Jen.

"Lexi hold the hell on!"

"WHY?! THIS BITCH HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH MY HUSBAND! THEN YOU FIND OUT AND NOBODY TELLS ME?  SHE SMILES IN MY FACE?!"

Jen looks at me confused.

"First of all, you were cheating on him first. Secondly, I wasn't your friend to begin with. I was Willow's friend. I was only nice to you because of her. How do you have the audacity to even step foot in here when you are sleeping with Alex?"

I stand there contemplating, "If you beat her ass Low, You will go to jail. She is pregnant and you don't want to face time. You are the fiance' of a minister, you cannot act out. Those days are behind you. You have a child to think about."

"Willow" Jen says snapping me out of my inner thoughts.

I clear my throat, "Lex, Please leave my place of business. I have nothing but love for you and out of respect of our past friendship, I will not beat your ass. Right here, right now, I am in a place of peace. I have real love with a real man. I understand that you feel like you have been wronged but the only person who is wrong is you. I pray that you heal from whatever hurt you've experienced in your past. I pray that you take these experiences and learn from them and I wish you, Alex and the baby all the success and love in the world. God bless you."

"You think you are big shit huh? I remember when you weren't shit! Alex made you who you are! The world loves you now because of him. I remember when you were living with your grandmother and struggling to get through cosmetology school. Alex took pitty on you Willow, he saw you and he took pitty. He even told me that he never loved you. He told me you were his project. I should have known something was up when he wouldnt bring you around when i first asked him to meet you. I was sleeping with him the whole time. Even when the stuff with this ratchet bitch happened. She is white trash and you are just a insecure piece of trash. You don't even know how to love yourself. Gerald is doing the same thing. You will never be happy."

"Are you finished or are you done? Listen to me Lexi, You are the only trash I see. Never have I ever or would I ever sleep with my husband's brother. You are feeling guilty and now you're lashing out. So I will not stoop to your level."

"I will! Bitch get out! Security!" Our security guard bursts in and pulls her out."

"That's okay WIllow! I see you!"